Chapter 21

"Thank you for everything. What's gonna happen to us?" He asks. "I'm gonna adopt you both." I say smiling and he starts crying.

"Don't cry Kookie or you gonna make me cry!" I say to the bunny making cry and laugh at the same time. "Are the others here?" He asks me. "They all here." I say smiling running my thumb with his hand. "And they don't mind that?" He asks. "I think they would kill me if I didn't do that!" I say winking at him joking making him laugh in relief, that's when the door opens and Jimin enters crying when he saw Jungkook. "Jungkook!" He says crying running to his other side hugging him making Jungkook grunt in pain but hugging Jimin back with force. I look at the others that went to my side and we all look at the two hybrids.

"This is my fault! It's my fault your in here!" Jimin says. "Shut up Jimin! I protected you because I wanted and were are safe thanks to you! You save us Jimin." Jungkook says petting Jimin ears who was still crying.

Hobi opens his mouth but Jin tells him no knowing he was gonna ask what happen there but for now it's better not ask anything.

The doctor enters the room and all of us look at him. "I'm sorry but it's better for everyone to leave he needs to rest so he can get out of here faster." The doctor says smiling at us. "Thank you doctor were gonna say goodbye now." I say and everyone starts saying goodbye making Jungkook feel loved and after the long Jimin goodbye it was my turn. "Were gonna go now but we will be back tomorrow okay." I say kissing his forehead making him smile a little but when I turn to leave Jungkook graves my hand with tears in his eyes. "Don't leave me alone." He says. "Kookie we..." I started saying but the doctor interrupted me. "There's no problem if one person stays." And we all look at each other figuring out who stays. "I'll stay." Jin says smiling at Jungkook asking permission making the bunny shake is head yes quickly.

"Be good you both! I know you guys will cause trouble I have a feeling!" I say joking making all laugh and we say goodbye to both.

The next morning came fast, I got ready and join my hybrids at breakfast. "How are you feeling Jimin did you sleep well?" I ask him since he sleep with me and Yoongi last night. "I did! Thank you!" He says smiling big with his tail hitting the chair in happiness and Yoongi pets his hears smiling too. "So are you guys going to work?" I ask. "Yes it's better we can't lose the jobs and Jungkook for now doesn't need all of us." Namjoon says. "And were gonna take Jimin with us!" Tae half screams happy his tail hitting Hoseok making this one scream. "We decided since we are going to the organization Jimin can come with us and stay with Jungkook." Yoongi says. "That's a good idea." I say smiling to my smart hybrids.

After the day of work I'm walking towards the coffee shop Namjoon and Jin works, I enter and I see a cute hybrid mouse behind the counter. "Good afternoon! What can I get you?" He asks and before I can say anything I hear Namjoon. "Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asks hugging me. "So this is the famous Y/N!" The mouse hybrids says smiling and I see Namjoon blush a lot. "Ohhh you and Jin talk about me! I'm Y/N!" "I'm Bambam! Nice to meet you!" "Its nice to meet you too!" "I'm gonna get my stuff can we can go get Hobi." Namjoon says leaving me with Bambam who I was having a great conversation. "Let's go." Namjoon says putting his arm on my waist and kissing my forehead and we say goodbye to Bambam and leave to the dance studio.

We enter the dance studio and we see a lot of hybrids and humans preparing themselves to go home. "Do you see him?" I ask Namjoon since his a lot taller than me. "No." "Excuse me do you need anything?" A bear hybrid asks us making Namjoon almost growl and tightening his arm in my waist. "Hi! We are looking for Hoseok his a red fox hybrid!" I say smiling. "Oh you must be Y/N! Hoseok talks a lot about you and your family. I'm Jaebum!" "You already know who I am and this is Namjoon. It's a pleasure to meet you!" "Pleasure is mine. Hoseok is probably still in the dance studio. Go to that corridor third door on the left." Jaebum says smiling at us ignoring Namjoon glare and we both went to the corridor. "Your so mean Namjoon." I say laughing looking at him who was smirking at me. We found the door and we open it finding Hobi dancing with so much passion that me and Namjoon just stay at the door with our mouths open looking at him.

The music stops so does Hobi and he turns and screams very loud scared after seeing us. "NAMJOON! Y/N! YOU SCARED ME!" "Hobi! That was amazing! Your amazing!!!!" I say running to him hugging him making him laugh. "Thank you!" He says kissing me and I kiss him back petting his soft hears. "You are really good Hobi." Namjoon says giving him a water bottle and pecking Hobi lips softly making me smile and Hobi blush. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" "I thought we could go to the organization to see Jungkook." I say. "That's a good idea! I'm gonna prepare to leave." Hobi says running to do everything quick with his tail swinging a lot in happiness and the three of us left the dance studio me in the middle hand in hand with my hybrids who were playing with their tails behind me making me laugh.

We get to the organization and I see a familiar person in front of the building looking at it. "Mark?" I ask confused making the men turn around facing us confirming my suspicions. "Y/N!" He says surprised and suddenly Namjoon puts himself in front of me growling and Hobi put his arms strongly on my waist both hybrids not leaving their eyes of Mark. "Boys! Calm down!" I say and they calm down slightly. "What are you doing here Mark?" I ask confused. "Nothing... Nothing. See you at work tomorrow." He says very quickly and start leaving as fast as he can. "That wasn't suspicious at all." Hobi says making me and Joon agree to him. "Let's go! Jungkook is more important." I say and we enter the organization.