Chapter 18

Two days passed, and we finally have the house ready, I feel very relief especially after hearing Yoongi complaining all day because I let Tae hang out with the new neighbors instead of helping us.

The boys choose their rooms in pairs, Joon and Jin, Yoongi with me and Tae with Hobi.

Right now I'm in the couch watching Tae play video games with Namjoon is reading with his head on my lap,Yoongi is sleeping on the other couch, Jin is cooking new recipes he wanted to try while Hobi is in the garden practicing his dance moves.

I look at Tae playing alone after knowing he asks all the others to play with him, I know his sad because he isn't wailing his tail like he usually does and his hear are down. "Taetae? Why don't you ask your friends to pass the time here tomorrow?" I ask him, and he suddenly jumps and kneels in front of me and Namjoon. "Really?" He asks, his tail now wailing very fast. "Of course!" I say laughing at his reaction and Tae attacks me with kisses saying thank you over and over again making Namjoon laugh too, and he pets Tae ears calming him down, and so he goes back to playing again this time happier.

"You're amazing." Namjoon says looking at me. "I know." I say and I kiss him making smile and then go back reading.

Today's the day Tae friends is coming over and you know it because you can see a tiger hybrid running around the house too excited to stop making a panther hybrid very annoyed. "Taehyung. Seat.Now." Yoongi says and Tae shiver in fear and seats immediately making Yoongi sigh in relief but not for too long because energetic Tae comes again when the door bell rings, he comes running to me pushing me to open the door that I open laughing.

"Hello boys come in!" I say smiling to them making the bunny hybrid smile big to me and the cute corgi hybrid wave to me from behind the bunny. "Hi!" Tae screams hugging them both making the bunny hybrid try to run from the hug while the corgi hybrid embraces the hug.

"Go boys if you need anything tell me okay." I say to them and the three nod at them and run to the living room to play.

*Hours later*

The boys are still in the same place playing, smiling at Jin who went to bring them snacks, me and the others are looking at them until Jin came to us. "Those two seem really hungry." He says concerned, and we all look at them, and we see them eating like they never ate before and Tae notice that, so he secretly gave them his snacks too. "They aren't being feed." Yoongi says. "Do you know who's the owner Y/N?" Namjoon asks. "No. And I don't think Tae knows either." I say. "What are we gonna do then?" Hobi asks. "For now we can't do anything Hobi." I say, and he makes a sad sound making me pet his ears making him feel better.

I was doing some chores when Jimin came to be shyly looking at the ground. "Do you need anything cutie?" I ask him and he blushes on the nickname. "Can you show me the bathroom?" He asks. "Of course come on." I say and I lead him to the bathroom. "If you need anything asks away okay. And I mean anything." I say to him serious and I think he understood. "Thank you." He says, and go to the bathroom while I go back to my chores.

"Miss! Have you seen Jimin?" Jungkook asks me a little in panic while he gets up from beside Tae. "He asks me to show him the bathroom. Don't worry sweetie." I say smiling at him, and he also blushes seating again beside Tae pushing him for laughing at him.

Almost dinner time, Jin starts preparing dinner with Hobi helping while the other hybrids are playing together in the living room.

"Jimin, Jungkook would you like to stay for dinner?" I ask them, and they look at me very scared something I wasn't ready. "D-Dinner?" Jungkook says scared looking at Jimin who was almost crying. "We need to go." Jungkook says. He and Jimin gets up fast. "What's happening?" Yoongi asks them. "We...we need to be home after d-d-dinner." Jimin says. "It's okay don't worry. We take you home." Yoongi says knowing exactly what's happening but before anyone could do anything we hear loud bangs on the front door.

I look at everyone my hybrids were serious and in alert while Jimin was hiding behind Jungkook shaking grabbing his shirt with Jungkook trying to protect him but scared too. I go open the door and Yoongi and Namjoon go with me staying behind me in case I need help.

"Where are they!" A angry big man asks me looking disgusting at my hybrids. "Who are you talking about Sir?" I ask polite. "You know who bitch!" The man says insulting me making Yoongi grow at him but Namjoon calm him down.

Jimin and Jungkook understanding the situation they come forward to not cause any more problems. "We are here." Jungkook says trying to stay strong. "Let's go you stupid hybrids you are late!" The man says and Jungkook leaves with Jimin on his hand but before they leave I grave Jimin and say. "If you need anything come here." And he nods at me with tears on his eyes.

"We need to do something!" Tae says coming at me with tears on his eyes. "We can do anything now Tae. We don't have enough proofs honey. I'm sorry." I say cleaning his tears, and he hugs me tight, I guess today nobody's gonna asleep.

*A week later*

A week passed by very slowly since our minds are all on those two hybrids. We never saw them again after that day, Tae tries to go knock on their house but nothing, so he and Yoongi are trying to do something with the organization but without proofs there's nothing we can do.

The pass days some of my boys heat started, so they were very attached to me and the others except Tae, I know he felt alone and unloved and I don't know how to approach him.

Today is one more day at work, so I say goodbye to my boys with my usual kiss and a hug to Tae that's when I notice Tae wasn't talking or looking at anyone, his ears down and for the first time his tail didn't move at all.

*With Tae and Yoongi*

Tae and Yoongi are walking towards the organization after leaving the others on their work. Yoongi sensing the tiger hybrid mood hits him playfully with his tail making Tae smile just a little for one second, feeling proud Yoongi asks him. "What's wrong Tae?" "Nothing." "It doesn't look like nothing." Yoongi says. Not getting any respond, he signs giving up for now.

A day of work almost passed smoothly until a problematic hybrid on the organization starts mocking Tae. "Ohhh look guys is the abandoned hybrid! Did you know is owner that's all her hybrids except him? Ahahhaha!" And that makes Tae see red and Yoongi finally understands why he was like that.

Tae tries to attack the hybrid but Yoongi being stronger restrained him. "What is going on here!" Jackson appears and Yoongi explains everything letting go of Tae that runs out of there.

"So that's why you were moody." Yoongi says finding Tae alone on a room. "I'm sorry. Is just.... I can see the love between you guys. I want that love too but..." Tae starts but Yoongi interrupt him with a kiss. "You're a dumb ass." Yoongi says after the kiss to a very shocked tiger.