Chapter 27

I suddenly wake up, feeling pain all over my body, I look around scared and cold, I see I'm in a type of dungeon, the floor is dirty and wet then suddenly I scream when I see Jimin and Jungkook on the floor still knock down.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Please, please wake up!" I say crying trying to wake up the hybrids hoping their not dead. "Y/N..." I hear Jimin whispering. "Jimin please wake up!" I say desperate. " Y/N?" He says confused looking at me then he sits up in alert noticing where we are. " Y/N! What happen? Where are we?" He asks in panic. " I don't know, I wake up in here and then I saw you two knock down and..." I say still crying then we hear Jungkook waking up. " Jungkook! Are you okay?" Jimin asks him. "Jimin? Y/N? What's going on?" He asks sleepy but like Jimin he sits up quickly looking around. " We don't know Kook..." Jimin says in fear grabbing my hand on the floor.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asks. " Omg Taehyung! I don't know." I say looking at the two hybrids in fear. " We need to stay calm okay. Everything is going to be okay." Jungkook says, and he embraces me and Jimin, keeping us in his arms trying to calm us and also himself.

*Hours before with Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon and Jin*

*Namjoon Pov's*

Jin and I leave the coffee shop anxious to go home, on the other side of the street we see Yoongi talking to Hobi, and we quickly go to meet them.

"Hey. Anything?" I ask Yoongi. "As far as I know no." He answers. "Let's go home. I can't wait to be with the others." Hobi says also getting anxious. "Did you call Y/N?" Jin asks. " I tried but nobody answers." Yoongi says making everyone look at each other nervous. "They are probably at home now." Hobi says trying to keep everyone positive and with that the four hybrids start going towards home.

Not long after, the hybrids arrived at home smiling in relief that they get home without problems. "Guys! We arrive!" Hobi screams happy opening the front door being followed by the others. "Guys?" Hobi asks after not getting any answer, he looks at the others thinking the worst. "Yoongi." I say. "Got it." He answers leaving the house to check the perimeter. "Jin." I say, and he nods at me already trying to call Y/N. "Hoseok." I also say and his already at the computer trying to locate Y/N phone.

Half an hour later I was passing around the house nervous while Jin was on the couch his head on his hands and Hoseok still trying their location when we hear the door opening, sighing in disappointment when we only see Yoongi. "Anything?" I ask. "No, not even their smell." He answers. "You?" He asks and I look at Hoseok for answers who only shakes his head. "It must be turned off." He says.

"What now?" Jin asks. "We go to the organization. Ask for Jackson help." I say and everyone agrees getting ready to leave to the organization in hope we can find them.

Few minutes later we enter the organization in a hurry and with a little luck we see Jackson on the reception looking at us worry just by watching our appearance. "What's the matter boys?" He asks. "We think Y/N, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were taken by the gang." I say. "Let's go to my office." Jackson says.

We all enter the office and Jackson locks the door. "Now are you sure about that?" Jackson asks. " Yes." I say, and he looks in my eyes for a few seconds. "Ok. I'm calling my friends on the police. We are going to get them, safe and sound." Jackson says already picking up his phone.

*Back to Y/N, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook*

*Y/N Pov's*

Some hours have passed and me and Jimin were still in Jungkook arms who was now sitting against the cold wall with Jimin sleeping and me and Jungkook staying alert unable to sleep worried about where Taehyung was until we hear a sound of a door opening and many steps walking towards us. "Jimin. Wake up. Someone is coming." Jungkook says and Jimin quickly wakes up. The three of us stand and Jungkook puts us behind him protecting us but nothing could protect us from what we saw.

Taehyung beat up and bleeding almost passing out in the middle of two men.

Not men.

Other hybrid tigers.