Chapter 14 - Taehyung Arrives Again?

"Y/N? Can we go to the organization to see if Taehyung got a home? I just have a bad feeling." Yoongi asks me with hope on his eyes. "I have a bad feeling too." Jin says. "Of course! I want to know if is alright or not!" I say making them smile and Yoongi hugs me and I see Namjoon and Hobi behind him with they thumbs up saying that made him very happy.

The next morning as unreal it's gonna sound, Yoongi woke up everyone very earlier eager to go to the organization.

"Yoongi, honey, you know there's a change that he may not be there." I say to him while we all walk to the organization. "I know." "Let's hope his in a good home!" Said Hope himself.

Getting at the organization Yoongi and Jin enter first and Jin doesn't waste time and asks Yugeom about Taehyung. "Hi Yugyeom! Where to know about the hybrid tiger Kim Taehyung?" "Hi guys! Let me see. Well he looks like he found again another home a week ago." "What do you mean again?" Says Yoongi in an angry calm voice while trying not to break the reception table. "Yoongi. Calm down." Namjoon says in his boss voice to Yoongi.

"Taehyung being a tiger hybrid many people adopt him for protection but they say his to sweet so his returned again." Yugyeom says. "His just like you Joonie." Jin says to Namjoon making nod in agreement. "But at the same time he isn't adopt a lot because people are afraid the gangs would come to them because of him being a tiger." Yugyeom continues making Yoongi punch the table and leave to sit on one of couches looking at the ground and Hobi goes to him trying to comfort him.

"Thank you Yugyeom! If something happens to him can you call us? Please." I ask him. "Of course!" He says and we say goodbye going to get Yoongi. "Yoongi his going to be find. Don't worry. Come on let's go home. They call us if something happen." I say hugging him. He gets up saying nothing and we go to leave until Namjoon stops and starts smelling the air. " I smell blood. They're coming this way."

And at that moment we all look at the door we freeze. Hobi and Jin start crying, I stay frozen with Namjoon and Yoongi, entering those doors was Jackson carrying an almost pass out very wound Taehyung in his shoulder. I got out of my frozen state when Yoongi and Namjoon run to Jackson helping him bring Tae to the nursery and Hobi takes my hand and Jin and we followed them.

We see Yoongi on the ground with his head on his knees so me and Hobi run to him and hug him while Jin enters the room saying he could help and Namjoon stays frozen looking at the door waiting.

We stayed like that ,what it seems, like hours until Jackson, Jin and other man I assumed the organization doctor coming out of the door making us get up and look at them waiting. "He wants to see only Y/N." Jin says and I look at everyone then at Yoongi who smiles a little and pushed me slightly to the door.

I enter the room and I start crying seeing Tae on the nursery bed all in bandgins some with blood, his face is almost all black and purple. "Oh Tae Tae...." I say kneeling by his side and take his hand in mine slowly. "Hi....Y/N." "Don't talk! It's okay you're safe now." I say to him crying even more. "I....I missed you guys." He says. "What happen?" "They..didn't like...me....so....they beat me to...be stronger... But I.... was able...to call.... Jackson..." He says in pain. "Don't worry okay Tae Tae. You're co ming home with me and the others. We're gonna take care of you." I say making Tae look at me shock but grateful so he graves my hand strongly and cries a little make me pet with careful his ,thank god, untouched ears. "Thank you." And I stay there petting his ears to sleep when two pairs of arms comes by my side hugging me and I see Yoongi looking angry and Hobi with tears on his eyes while both put their hand on top of mine and Tae. "Namjoon and Jin went with Jackson to take care of the adoption papers." Yoongi says making me nod.

*With the others while Y/N was with Tae*

"So how is he?" Namjoon asks taking Jin hands in his. "His stable now. He has some bruises on his ribs and face. So he isn't that bad. There's nothing you should worry. But his gonna need a lot of help after what is been through." The doctor says. "So...he was tortured." Hobi says making the doctor nod in agreement and Yoongi punched the wall in anger and nobody dare to stop him. That's when they heard Y/N talking to Tae and saying she is going to adopt him with that the hybrids and Jackson sigh relief and happy.

*Next day*

The next day came, Yoongi and Namjoon went earlier to get Tae they didn't want to waste more time neither did we. So me and Jin we occupied our minds by cooking for everyone while Hobi prepared everything for Taehyung arrival.

"I hope they come safe." Hobi says going to the kitchen hugging me and Jin from behind. "Don't worry they'll be fine." Jin says kissing his head making me smile at them.

We heard the front door opening and all of us run to it seeing Namjoon entering with Taehyung leaning on Yoongi looking better than yesterday. "Tae Tae!" Hobi says happy and I catch him before he runs to him. "Sorry." Says Hobi but Tae smile at him and slowly open one of his arms given permission for Hobi to hug him. "Hobi he needs to rest." Yoongi says. "No! I want to eat with you guys!" Tae says. "Taehyung..." Yoongi starts. "Please." And so we helped Tae sit on the table. "How are you feeling now?" I ask him sitting beside him. "Much better now with you guys." He responds graving my hand making me smile and pet his ears. Then Jin and Namjoon brings the food to the table. "OH! IT SMEELS SO GOOD!" Tae screams and doesn't waste time filing his mouth with food.

After lunch Taehyung started to get sleepy because of the pain medication so me and Yoongi got him to his bed. "Thank you." Tae says. "Your welcome." Yoongi says kissing his forehead making me smile.