Chapter 13

Days had pass since Taehyung was here. Everything is normal again, kind of, still feels that something is missing and on top of that Namjoon and Jin are weird too, staying on their bedroom a lot, ignoring us a little.

Me ,Yoongi and Hobi were laying down in our bed looking at the ceiling. "Why are they ignoring us?" Hobi asks. "Maybe their sick of us." Yoongi says. "Don't say that Yoongi! Maybe their....I don't know." I say. "I don't want them to leave." Hobi says but neither of us say anything after what we didn't know is that Namjoon and Jin were listening.

*With Namjoon and Jin*

"We need to tell them Namjoon." "What if they don't want or they kick us out." Namjoon and Jin stay in their room thinking about his they gonna tell them what was wrong with them. "How is this possible?" Namjoon asks. "I don't know.... Loves has no boundaries I guess."

*Back to Y/N*

"I have to go to work. Try finding something." I say to my hybrids getting ready to leave. "Go. We got this." Says Yoongi looking at Hobi agreeing on something. "Don't do anything stupid." I say to them kissing them goodbye and leave. I pass Namjoon and Jin door and sight worried but I leave for work.

The moment Yoongi heard the front door closing he and Hobi get up from the bed and goes towards Namjoon and Jin bedroom. Yoongi opens their door quickly and walks in very angry at them. "What the f*ck you guys think are doing! I don't f*ucking care if your ignoring me or Hoseok but one thing is ignoring Y/N!" Yoongi yells. "Yoongi listen..." Namjoon tries to say but Yoongi interrupts him. "I'm not finish! I don't know what's happening I don't care if you don't wanna tell us but stop ignoring Y/N! She doesn't deserve this."

"WE LIKE YOU ALL!" Jin suddenly screams making Namjoon look at him in shock and the other two confused. "Eh? But I thought that was already known...." Hobi says confused. "What Jin is saying is that we are ignoring you because we think were starting to like like all three of you...the same time...." "Oh...." And at this moment Yoongi and Hobi started to understand everything. "Me and Namjoon every time we looked at you three together we felt jealous we wanted that too..." "Well this is gonna be difficult..." Hobi says. "Maybe we can make this work." Yoongi says smiling making Hobi smile too and Namjoon and Jin look up in hope. "So you guys likes us too." Namjoon says cocky looking at Yoongi and Hobi. "Shut up!" Yoongi says embarrassed with Hobi hiding behind him blushing making Jin and Namjoon laugh.

I enter my home exhausted. "Guys I'm home. How was your...." I enter the living room and see...Namjoon cuddling Yoongi and Jin with Hobi. "We need to talk." Yoongi says. "Okay." I say sitting on the other couch and Namjoon takes my hands in his and says. "Me and Jin..we didn't want to ignore you and the others but we need to figure it out something. And we got to the conclusion that we like all three of you and we want to be more than friends and we all talk together and we promise to try...dating all together." He says and I stay there shock not expecting this. "Please don't kick us out." Jin says. "I'm a little shock.. Is not normal so many people like each other." I start saying making all hybrids down thinking I'm rejecting them. "But I was starting to feel something towards you two too but I didn't say nothing because of Yoongi and Hobi. But I'm so happy we're all in the same page. I love you guys." I say crying making all shock. "Oh Y/N! Don't cry!" Hobi says hugging me. "I'm so happy!" I say. "We love you too!" All of them say and come to hug me. "Thank you for accepting us Y/N!" Jin says crying. "Of course! I couldn't resist your broad shoulders or Namjoon dimples!" I say making everyone laugh and Namjoon and Jin blushing.

And that night we all sleep in the living room happy together.

I wake up in the middle of a sandwich between Namjoon and Hobi but I get up from the comfort of their arms and investigate the amazing smell that wake me up. "Good morning Jin! It smells so good!" I say seeing him making breakfast. "Good morning Y/N!" Jin says kissing me in the lips smiling and I smile back but hiding on his chest brushing making him laugh. "Can you wake the others up please? The breakfast almost ready." Jin asks me and I go wake up the others. "Namjoon wake up! Breakfast almost done!" I try waking up Namjoon kissing him on the lips. " I could use the wake up like this. Jin doesn't do this." " I HEARD YOU!" Jin screams making us laugh. "Can you wake up the others so I can help Jin putting the table?" I ask Namjoon and he nods making me go help Jin. "Good morning Y/N! Good morning Jin!" A little fox too excited in the morning says kissing me and Jin making Jin very Happy. "I can't wake up Yoongi." Namjoon says going to say good morning to Jin. "Don't worry he will come." I say. "He has to eat!" Hobi says laughing and in that moment the devil comes to the kitchen kissing everyone.

While everyone was eating and laughing I was looking at everyone smiling for having this family. "We could all go on a date today." I say making everyone agree happy. And with that we all go get dressed and go to the park nearby.

And we spent all day there with Yoongi sleeping on Namjoon legs who was reading and me exploring with Hobi and trying to find Jin that would leave every time he smelled food.

After our little date we all got home exhausted but we got in a dilemma. "How are we going to sleep? My bad doesn't have space for all..." I say. "We could all go switching every night!" Hobi says. "I think that's alright. What do you guys think?" I ask. "I WANT TO BE WITH NAMJOON TODAY!" Hobi screams making Namjoon laugh. "Well it's settled then. Good night everyone!" I say. Then we all go to sleep happy.

A month pass everything was fine or so I thought when Namjoon and Hobi came to me saying Yoongi smells like sadness. "What do you think it his?" I ask. "We don't know." They say and we try thinking what was happening with me until him and Jin got home from groceries.

"Y/N? Can we go to the organization to see if Taehyung got a home? I just have a bad feeling." Yoongi asks me with hope on his eyes. "I have a bad feeling too." Jin says. "Of course! I want to know if is alright or not!" I say making them smile and Yoongi hugs me and I see Namjoon and Hobi behind him with they thumbs up saying that made him very happy.

Note: They're all together now! What do you think happen to Taehyung? Thank you for reading!💜