Chapter 30 - The End

We didn't expect to see that.

Yoongi Pov's

Inside the room was Jungkook beating up two tiger hybrids, their pain screams were the ones we were wearing. "JUNGKOOK STOP! STOP!" I scream making Jungkook look at us fast, big eyes looking at us scared. "We're here. They're safe. They are safe." Namjoon says making Jungkook cry in relief. The police preside to arrest the two hybrids while Jungkook hugs us, crying on Namjoon shoulder. "I try to protect them." He says. "I know, I know. You did a great job." Namjoon says softly. "Come on, let's leave this place. The others are waiting for us outside." I say taking Jungkook hand, leading him outside. "The others, are they okay?" Jungkook asks shivering, the adrenaline wearing out. "They are fine, they aren't hurt, only Taehyung has some scratches that's all." I say, lying a little since Taehyung has more than a few scratches. "Okay." Jungkook says and the three men finally got out of that horrible building. "JUNGKOOK!" Everyone hears Jimin who runs towards Jungkook who as his arms open and crying. "Thank god." Jungkook whispers while hugging Jimin tightly. "Jungkook!" The others also saying getting near the two hugging hybrids, Jungkook makes a gesture for all of them to join and the seven hybrids plus Y/N hug each other, crying, happy and in relief. "I love you all." Y/N says.

Two Weeks Later

Y/N Pov's

I can believe two weeks had passed since we got kidnapped, everything was almost normal, Yoongi and Namjoon are still very guarded and Jungkook is jumpy to some noises, but they relaxed when we are all together. The gang and every people that was associated to that gang were all arrested and the hybrids were all released, some are with new family's happy, some are still at shelters but happy none less, it was big news since police were trying to catch them for many years. I sometimes think to myself that our kidnapped was worth it because so many hybrids were abused and now are happy with a new life.

"What are you thinking?" Jin asks me, sitting beside me in the waiting room, today was Taehyung's last check up at the organization doctor, since he was beat up he had to be seen by the doctor almost every day to see if the injuries are getting better. "Just thinking about the hybrids we kind of saved." I say to him smiling. "Ha, yes, a good thing that came from something bad." Jin says. "He's coming." Jin says his ears moving hearing Taehyung feet, we both get up and see a big smiling tiger almost running towards us. "The doctor discharged me! I don't have to come back any more!" Taehyung says, his tail swing fast left and right, feeling happy. "I can see that. You don't longer have bandages on your tail and ear." I say petting his ear. "Let's go home then?" Jin says, and we start leaving only to be stopped by Jackson. "Hey! I hear someone is getting discharged!" He says laughing at the happy face of Taehyung. "Yes!" Tae says. "I'm just here to give you some papers for your moving, and I'm happy everything turn out fine." Jackson says to me. "Again, thank you so much, for helping us that day and more." I say hugging Jackson who hugs back. "Of course! I'm going to miss having all of you here." Jackson says. "You can come visit us. I bet Namjoon would like to see you there too." Jin says making Jackson nod smiling. "I'll wait for the invitation. I have to go now. Call me if you need anything. Have a good move!" Jackson says going back to work. "Thank you, Jackson! Bye!" We say and left the organization, me in the middle of Jin and Taehyung, our arms intertwined.

"Were home!" I say while me, Jin and Taehyung enter the house, and we see absolute chaos, Namjoon was in the middle of boxes books all over him, we see Jungkook, I guess buried in a pile of clothes with Jimin trying to take him off, then we see Hoseok actually doing something while dancing and of course, Yoongi sleeping on the couch while everything is happening. "So, how was it?" Namjoon asks us smiling showing his cute dimples. "Doctor discharged me! So I'm all good!" Taehyung says happy then jumping on top of Jungkook making this one scream in pain and surprised. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Jin finally screams by looking at the chaos, while I just laugh at everyone's faces. "Hyung...!" Hobi says trying to calm him down. "Hobi, sweety, you're good. But these ones aren't." Jin says making Hobi sigh in relief and the others scream running away from Jin. "What is happening?" Yoongi finally wakes, yawning he gets up and kisses me. "How can you sleep in the middle of this?" I ask him laughing. "Practice." He says.

Finally, we packed everything for the new house and some were already sent by the moving trucks and were already at the new house, so we are right now sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room since we have no furniture, eating our last take out in this house. "I can't believe we're going to move." Hobi says. "To a castle!" Jimin says excited. "It's not a castle, it's a mansion." Yoongi says making Jimin pout at him. "We're going to live in a castle." Jungkook says too shocked to hear Yoongi correction. "How did we manage that again?" Taehyung asks. "It was a reward because we helped the police, well more like Yoongi and Namjoon helped the police to catch everyone from the gang." I say. "They have been trying to catch them for years so now it's a relief for them." Namjoon says and everyone nods understanding. "Well, time for bed! We have a long journey tomorrow!" Jin says clapping, making everyone complain.

The journey to the new home, or castle as Jimin says, I which I could say it was relaxing, it was for the first hours since it was very early but when everyone charged the energy's, the car was pure chaos for the rest of the way.

"Were here!" Jin says immediately leaving the car, breathing the air. "WOAH!" Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook says looking at our new home. "It's huge!" They say. "This is our new home guys!" I say excited. "Our new life." Yoongi says smiling at me. "Our new adventure." Jungkook says. "Our new routines." Namjoon says. "Our new chores." Jin says making everyone complain. "Our new expectations." Hobi says. "Our new members, maybe." Jimin says winking. "Our new pets!" Taehyung says. "Our new family." I say crying happy, and all of us group hug, some crying, some laughing but everyone happy.

"My new family." I think watching my beautiful seven hybrids.

                                                                                    THE END

Note: This is the first fanfiction I wrote, I'm happy so many people liked it as much as I did! Thank you for starting to read my story and for continuing to the end! This may be the end of this story but not the end of my fanfictions! :)