Chapter 29

"I hear someone, people, coming." He says getting ready to attack this time. "Jimin wake up someone's coming." I say waking Jimin up and both of us get up and stay beside Taehyung, waiting for who ever is coming.

"Come on! Let's go!" Yoongi says to the others and the police. "I can smell them! There." Namjoon says pointing to a door. Yoongi and Namjoon stop to listen the voices, only heating three heartbeats, the police broke down the door and enter a hall full of dungeon rooms. "It's the police!" They scream. "HERE! WERE HERE! PLEASE!" They hear two voices. "Y/N! JIMIN!" Yoongi and Namjoon screaming running towards them, crying looking at the scene in front of them.

Taehyung beat up next to a scared Jimin who were protecting an even scared Y/N, who cried the moment they locked eyes.

Y/N Pov's

"Namjoon! Yoongi!" I say crying getting near of the bars that were separating us. "You guys came." Jimin says hand in hand with Yoongi while Taehyung hugs both Y/N and Jimin, crying in relief.

"Please set aside." One of the policeman says, the three steps away, so they could open or cut the bars. After the bars were open, all five of them group hug and cried so loud the police started to get very emotional watching the scene.

"JUNGKOOK! OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK IS NOT HERE." I scream scared, making Yoongi and Namjoon in alert. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asks. "They took him. Yesterday, I think. I don't know." Taehyung says. "Did you saw where they went?" Other policeman asks and Jimin and Taehyung explain them everything, while I stayed in Yoongi's arms and hand in hand with Namjoon. "Did they hurt you?" Namjoon asks me. "They only wanted to hurt them more than me." I say. "They only want the hybrids." Yoongi says. "That doesn't surprise me." Namjoon says. Then the policeman came near us again.

"This is what we are going to do. You." The policeman says pointing to other policeman. "Take these three outside so they can be treated. While the rest of us will look for the other hybrid." We all nod and Yoongi and Namjoon encourage us to go. "Please be careful." Jimin says. "We will." Yoongi says. "Find him, Namjoon." I say. "You know I will." Namjoon says and I nod leaving the awful building.

Being squished between Jimin and Taehyung following the policeman, feeling the wind and sun on my skin makes me cry, makes me understand that this isn't a dream, this is real, we were saved. "Y/N! JIMIN! TAEHYUNG!" We heard, and we look ahead and see Jin and Hoseok, running towards us, we start running too and the five of us meet in the middle, crying, screaming, almost being crushed in the middle of this four men, but right now, I wouldn't want it any other way. "Where's Jungkook?" Jin asks looking behind us. "And Yoongi and Namjoon?" Hoseok also asks making Jimin tear up again and Taehyung to look at the ground sad. "They took Jungkook away yesterday. Yoongi and Namjoon are still inside looking for him." I say, serious. "I see." Jin says and hugs me. "His alive, I know it." Jin whispers in my ear. "Come on, let's go treat your wounds." Hoseok says leading us to the ambulances.

Yoongi Pov's

Namjoon, me and the police were walking through the building trying to find, smell or even heard Jungkook, but they thought about everything, so they put a lot of smells around, we were getting anxious until we heard screaming, pain screams. Namjoon and I look at each other thinking the worst, all of us start running towards the sound and the moment we enter the room.

We didn't expect to see that.