Chapter 26

A few minutes have passed, all of us were waiting in the living room in silence, waiting for Yoongi and Namjoon to arrive, safe preferably and at the moment Mark was opening his mouth to talk the two hybrids enter the house.

"So anything?" Hobi asks them. "Nothing, for now." Joon answers him. "Doesn't mean we are safe." Yoongi says passing his hand on his hair, stressed. I go to Yoongi and touch his arm to calm him, and he takes my hand in his.

"They need to leave. They know their scent very well, maybe they already know their here." Jin says looking at the pair on the couch being guarded by Tae with a very still confused Jimin and Kookie, agreeing with what Jin is saying I let go of Yoongi hand and go to the pair, Tae quickly coming to my side. " You need to go Mark to yours and our safety." I say. " Your right." He says getting up being helped by his hybrid. "Wait." I say then turn to Jimin. "Sweetie can you go get some of my clothes? Bring me the ones that don't smell strongly of me." With that Jimin went to my room quickly followed by Jungkook only to them return to the living room with some clothes and Jin came with a simple bag knowing immediately what I wanted to do. "Here for you." I say giving the clothes to the female hybrid. "Thank you." She says grateful. "I'm really sorry for everything." Mark says again, I was going to speak only to be interrupted by Yoongi. "Just leave once and for all!" With this the pair left our house.

I sit in the couch with my face in my hands sighing, exhausted. I feel someone sat beside me and I peek seeing both Jimin and Jungkook, Jimin puts his head on mine lap and I start playing with his head while Kookie holds my other hand. "What now?" Jimin asks and all of us look at Joon who his looking at the ground, thinking. "First we need to move, as fast as we can." He says and all of us agree. "Then we need to keep our life as normal as it was, we can let them know that we know." He says. "Isn't it that dangerous?" Kookie asks. "Yes but at this point there isn't much we can do." Joon says. "Me and Taehyung can leave the organization, each of us can escort a group to their jobs and make a watch for safety." Yoongi. "That's a good idea." Joon says. "We need to tell everything to Jackson." I say, now every ones attention on me. "Why?" Joon asks. "Mark was at the organization remember? What if they are planning something against the organization?" I say. "Like take their hybrids to their gang." Hobi says. "Exactly." I say. "We three should talk to him tomorrow." Tae says looking at me and Yoongi, and we agree with him.

They start planning everything and I stay there looking at them, like they were different hybrids from the ones I had at home, seeing their dangerous side for the first time and I tight my grip on Jungkook hand, afraid of tomorrow, afraid that something may happen to my hybrids.

The next day all of us got a sick day on the work, so we could all go to the organization to tell Jackson everything, we quickly went there getting done with this as soon as we could.

We arrived at the organization me slightly tired compared to the hybrids and luckily we see Jackson near the reception. "Jackson!" I say getting his attention. " Hey guys! Everyone is here, missing me that much?" Jackson says joking. "We need to talk." Joon says and Jackson turns serious in a second seeing our expressions and state. "Let's go to the office." He says and we went and we told him everything.

"Shit." Was his reaction and I don't blame him. " I got some very good friends who can help me protect this building, I reinforce the security too. I can get some help to all of you too." He says already planning everything. " Thank you but for now it's better if we lay low and keep everything normal, the police would be a big red arrow pointed at us." Joon says. "Ya, your right. Then you better get home and I need to talk to them now." Jackson says, and we say goodbye letting him do his work, and we get home, so we can find a new place for us.

Days have passed, Hobi found a small but big enough for us in the woods, making the trip to our work longer but safer, we hope. This days everyone were silence doing their things, nobody talked, nobody made even a sound, nobody looked at anyone.

This morning I was the first and last one to speak. "We should go to work now." All they did was nod and get up to get ready to leave.

Outside on our way to our works it wasn't any different, silence. Tae, Hobi, Yoongi and Joon were all surrounding me, Jimin, Kookie and Jin, them being alert to anything, it was like this every day. Arriving near the coffee shop and the dance studio Joon talked for the first time. "You guys know the plan. Yoongi will go with me, Jin and Hobi to home and Tae will go with Y/N, Jimin and Jungkook." And with that every the three hybrids went to work while Yoongi went to make sure no one followed while us four went to my work.

"Be safe you three, I'll be sure we were not followed." Tae says to us when we arrived at my work. Jimin and Jungkook went with me to work every day to make sure me and them were safe.

Finishing my work, the three of us went to the front the building waiting for Tae when suddenly everything went black.