ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

As he opened his eyes, Optimus groaned as he began to move his limbs. His vision became blurry as he looked around the area he was laying in. Blinking a couple of times, he found himself in a small pit of sand. Trees towered over him, rays of light moving between the leaves as he rose to stand. Though he found it odd that he didn't rise to his full height and took a closer look at himself. 

Primus. He thought when his finding wasn't what he expected. He was a small creature, soft to the touch and rather lengthy. He still had his color scheme and he could see his Autobot symbol on a limb. A strange pain in his belly gnawed at him and knowing nothing about what he was, Optimus did nothing. 

What an odd situation I found myself in. He thought as he took a few paw steps, his gaze moving to scan the forest beyond him. A thought of his teammates crossed his processor and he began to move deeper into the unknown land.

He found that many sounds had been enhanced through is audio receptors and found himself looking about whenever a strange sound was heard. Had he always been skittish? It was strange to find himself in a strange body, world and now the way he reacted to certain sounds. 

He carefully moved within the rolls in the earth. He didn't know what lurked in these forests and now that he was smaller, he was now an easy target.

What fate awaits from me now? He thought, his eyes moving towards the light reflection in a distance. What has happened to my team? Even the Decepticons?

The thought of his enemies led his mind to his latest warrior, SwitchBlade, a mech of Decepticon origin. Optimus never had an opinion of the mech, though now, he wondered what he would do when learning of the Autobot's leader's fate.

Perhaps my team has been made into these creatures? Optimus questioned himself when he found himself at the edge of a lake. He watched the lake sparkle for a long moment before his sense of scent acted up. A strange feeling of air entering through threw another entrance intrigued him.

Is this what the children refer to as a nose? Optimus took a moment to learn of this new device before he went back to looking around. The lake lapped gently at his feet, the air was warm and gentle and the scents he had been smelling where a bit overwhelming. He watched for a bit before movement within the trees caught his attention. His audio receptors twitched and he turned to the small creatures who had stopped to look at him. Optimus said nothing as they moved towards him. He could make a creature that was a gold color with stripes within his soft skin. Another one was a mixture of colors and the last one was black. Though when they were a few steps away, the growl caught Optimus off guard.

"Who are you?" The gold one questioned, his furry face scrunching up like a human's would when they were angry. "What are you?"

The second question was a question Optimus did not have an answer as he didn't know anything about his new form. Though, he was concerned about his colors. The three creatures had normal, natural colors, while his weren't very likely to appear on one.

"My name is Optimus Prime," he spoke up, catching their attention with his voice, "I recently awoke to find myself in this land."

He watched their reactions, which seemed to be confused by his words. The gold one growl once more.

"Regardless, what are you doing on our territory?"