ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Bumblebee hissed at Kestrelflight at the mottled tom placed the leaves against his chest and shoulders. 

"Keep moving and it'll hurt more," Kestrelflight commented as Bumblebee shifted. "You'll never heal if you keep rubbing off the herbs."

This is nothing like Ratchet's treatments. Bumblebee thought as his torn ears flattened. This was so different than what he was used too.

"I'm done," the medicine cat told him, "Don't remove the herbs."

Fine. Bumblebee lashed his tail.

Since getting this smaller body, Bumblebee would've thought that he would get his voice back. He didn't and know not only is Kestrelflight not understanding him, Smokescreen seemed to not understand him too.

"You can be angry all you want," the spotted tom turned and then went through his storage.

Bumblebee gave a huff, his eyes narrowing. Though he anger didn't last long as a gray cat moved into the den.

Smokescreen. Bumblebee gave a nod at him as the tom dropped a vole at his paws.

"Before you get too excited," Smokescreen began as Bumblebee took a bite of the prey, "Optimus stopped by."

Optimus? Bumblebee's head shot up, his large eyes going wide. Smokescreen gave a nod, his blue eyes moving to Kestrelflight, before they went back to Bumblebee.

"Optimus has told me that everyone else is in the other clans," Smokescreen went on, "he told us to stay put."

Bumblebee's tail lashed as he looked between Smokescreen and Kestrelflight.

I don't want to stay here. He narrowed his eyes. Smokescreen gave grunt as his ears flattened.

"I know, but you are in no shape to walk," Smokescreen told him.

"Until you heal, if you heal, you will not be going anywhere," Kestrelflight added.

Bumblebee let out a rumble of sound as he pawed at his vole. Smokescreen watched him before he rose to his paws. Bumblebee gazed at him as the gray tom turned and left the den. 

"Once you're done with that vole, get some rest," Kestrelflight meowed, "rest will help you."

Bumblebee flattened his ears as he took a few more bites of the vole, finishing it soon after. The yellow tom gave a huff as he curled up and let himself settle down. He listened to Kestrelflight rummage through his storage, before Bumblebee let his eyes close, letting the noise comfort him as he would sleep.