ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Upon entering the RiverClan camp, Optimus could clearly see why RiverClan was the most peaceful and graceful clan. He never took a fascination with the plants that were growing in their camp. RiverClan had a different feel, a homey and generally cheerful feel, and it was different from ShadowClan's and ThunderClan's camp.

Thinking back to meeting both Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack, Optimus could only hope his plan would work out as planned.

Now he was sitting off to the side with Arcee and Bulkhead. Listening to the two speak amongst themselves, it was clear that his family had all be transported to his world. And if they were in these bodies, it was likely the Decepticons were here too.

"Do you have a plan to get us back to our normal bodies?" Arcee questioned, her blue-and-purple eyes watching the Prime, hoping for an answer.

"I am unaware of a way back to our bodies," Optimus told her, his gaze falling from hers. "But, I'm sure over time we'll find out."

Arcee slumped and she looked a bit upset. Bulkhead wanted to comfort her and without a tail, he could only place his paw on her shoulder.

Optimus couldn't help but feel a worrying form in his belly. He wondered how hard it would be to try and get back.

What about the children? He blinked at the thought. He hadn't realized the children may be wondering and frantically looking for them. His spark twisted in the feeling of guilt.

"Optimus!"

Hearing his name, he looked at the cream she-cat that was coming over.

"Rosepetal," he greeted, "what is it?"

"Mistystar has allowed us to stay here for the night," she told him, her curled tail swaying.

"That is kind of her to do that," Optimus commented, his gaze turning to Arcee and Bulkhead. "It seems we will have some more time together."

Rosepetal blinked her head dipping in a carious way. Arcee looked at her, a quick glare formed in her eyes. Optimus felt his spark leap in his chest and he found himself narrowing his eyes and his tail lashed.

"You okay Optimus?" Bulkhead seemed a bit tense and unsure what to do about the sudden change in mood.

The Prime looked at him and then forced himself to calm down. "I'm fine, just..."

Rosepetal then moved to Optimus's side, her amber eyes wide. "You sure?"

Am I alright? He questioned himself.

"I believe so," he told her.

The cream she-cat didn't seem very convinced but she gestured for him to follow.

"It's getting late," she said, "we should get some rest."

Optimus knew she was right. He dipped his head at Arcee and Bulkhead and he followed Rosepetal across the camp to where he could see Molewhisker, Bumblestripe, and Stormcloud already recharging.

He watched as Rosepetal gathered some moss and spread it out, before lying in it. Optimus tilted his head when she gestured for him to join her.

Recharging next to another. This was new and he didn't know how to go about it. As he looked at the moss and pawed at it to move it towards Rosepetal's. The she-cat was giggling at him as he had gathered too little and had to move more.

"This is... Odd," Optimus started as he finally laid down, his eyes looking at his... Berth?

"You'll get used to it," Rosepetal told him, a purr rising in her throat.

Optimus said nothing, but he watched her moving in her berth, get comfortable. He did the same before he finally rested his head on his paws. His blue eyes looked to where Arcee and Bulkhead once were, but they were gone. Though as his eyes closed, he could only wonder what tomorrow would bring.