Broken Bone ♧ Jarbyn

Requested by laurenbeare22

I know the title has already been used but oh well.

---------------------------------------------------------

Corbyn woke up to see his boyfriend curled up on his chest. He smiled and pulled the curly haired boy off of him. They weren't out yet and didn't want the boys to know.

He kissed Jack's forehead to wake him up. The boy stirred away and look at Corbyn.

"Babe want to play a game?" Corbyn said kissing Jack over and over again. This made him blush red. "Sure what game?" Jack asked keeping his eyes fixed on his gorgeous boyfriend above him.

"Let's wrestle," Corbyn said smirking. The two had been arguing about who was stronger out of the two. This earned an eye roll from Jack. "Scared?" Corbyn challenged. That was enough for Jack to charge at Corbyn.

Both fighting over dominance, Corbyn pinned Jack to the floor. Jack struggled with his grip and finally pushed Corbyn off. Corbyn quickly yanked Jack's arm in a downward motion. Jack landed on his left wrist with Corbyn holding his right. The two heard a sickening pop or crack.

Corbyn shot up looking at jack like he had just murdered him. "Oh my God, are you okay!" Corbyn shouted freaking out. I just hurt the love of my life.

"I'm okay," Jack said wincing through the pain. He tried to lift himself off the ground succeeding, pain shot through his arm. He didn't want Corbyn to worry so he tried to hide it the best he could.

"No your, not I'm so fucking sorry Jack," Corbyn said kissing Jack hard on the lips. "Just sore," Jack said kissing Corbyn back on the lips.

Corbyn knew Jack was in pain, he could tell by the way he would night his lip when he moved, or the way his eyes would tear up when his arm brushed something. He knew Jack though, even if he was severely hurt he wouldn't tell anybody.

"Bean, I'm hungry," Jack said wincing as his hand brushed his thigh. "Okay, I'll cook be right back" When Corbyn left Jack felt himself start to cry. He could feel pain shot through his arm. Quickly he ran them to the medicine cabinet and took as much ibuprofen as he could. He sighed and sat on his bed and wiped his tears away. He wanted to stay strong for Corbyn.

"Hey babe I made your favorite, boxed mac and cheese," Corbyn said with a slight hint of sarcasm. Jack laughed and sat next to Corbyn on his bed and dug in.

"Oh yeah the boys will be back soon, they got caught in traffic" Corbyn explained still eating. Jack nodded not really wanting them to show up, not that he didn't miss them, him and Corbyn never got alone time anymore.

After they finished eating all three of the boys came flooding inside the small bedroom. "What did you guys do while we were gone?" Daniel asked the two blushing boys. "We wrestled and I won" Corbyn teased. Jack watched his boyfriend bragging and a smile grew across his pained face.

"Yeah yeah you beat me, big deal," Jack said fake pouting. The boys laughed at the childish behavior and separated into their own rooms. Jack got off the bed holding a wince, Corbyn saw it all though, he knew his boyfriend way to well.

Jack decided to go outside to get away from his crazy life for a bit. Walking outside Zach bumped into his injured Arm. Jack tried to hold in a scream of pain. It erupted like a volcano through his whole body. He held his arm close to his body and rushed outside. It's okay, it just soars.

Jack rolled up his sleeve which hurt like a bitch. He could clearly see his entire wrist looked out of proportion, and he couldn't really move it at all. He sat down trying to think about his options. He knew telling Corbyn something was wrong would make him feel bad, but he needed this treated before it got worse.

He gritted his teeth pulling his sleeve back down, he walked inside to see the boys looking at him confused. "Jack, why did you look in pain?" Jonah asked his friend.

"I think I may have hurt my arm," Jack said trying to make it not sound like a huge deal. Clearly unsuccessful the boys all asked what happened at once.

"Woah Woah Woah! I think when I and Corbyn were wrestling I sprained it no big deal, I just need some ace bandages" Jack said trying to convince the boys. He knew he definitely broke it or a horrible sprain.

Corbyn ran upstairs and came back with ace bandages and a splint. Jack took the supplies and wrapped his wrist as tight as he could without huge amounts of pain. Corbyn helped get his arm into the splint without hurting it more.

"I'm so sorry babe," Corbyn said kissing his forehead. Of course, Jack wasn't mad at him, they were both playing accidents happen. "Its okay I love you," he said kissing Corbyn.

"But, it would make me feel better if we took you to the doctors," Corbyn said dragging Jack to the car before he could protest again.

The drive was quick, and they only had to wait 15 to 20 minutes for the doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jack Avery?" The nurse asked ready with the x-ray results. "Yup that's me," Jack said nervously for the results.

"Well Jack it looks like you broke your arm In 2 spots along the growth plate, but since your not growing anymore you should be okay after it heals," the nurse said.

She left the room to go get things for the splint. (If you didn't know usually after you break something, they put you in a splint for a few days to reduce swelling, before the cast.)
Corbyn had guilt written all over his face.

"Babe I'm so sorry I hurt you," Corbyn said almost in tears. Jack shook his head and kissed him. "Babe it's okay, it was an accident"

The nurse came back and carefully put Jack into his splint and sent them off. He had to come back in a few days to get a cast and then he was good. The whole way home Jack reassured Corbyn that he was not mad, and it wasn't his fault.

"Jack, what did they say?" Jonah asked. He looked down to see the splint and gave a sympathetic look. "Ouch," Zach said seeing the cast.

"Yeah in go back on Monday to get a cast then I'm all set," Jack said smiling to himself.

Corbyn walked upstairs to get their bed ready. In the car, they planned a movie night to make Jack feel better. Jack followed Corbyn and laid down next to him. His arms wrapped Jack up in a tight embrace. He smiled into Corbyn's chest and soon fell asleep, to the rhythm of his heartbeat. Corbyn soon joining him in a good long night's sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n hey I hope you liked it! Make sure to go follow TheFandomKids, I just joined the group and published Free.

Leave any requests you have here, or you can DM them to me.