Car Crash ☆ Jack Pt. 3

It was 2 weeks later before the boys got any news on Jack's condition. Corbyn's screen light up waking him and Jonah. Corbyn grabbed his phone and answered the phone.

"Hello is the Corbyn Besson?" A lady asked on the other line.

"Uhh yeah this is him"

"We have information on Jack, we would like it if you came down here. Bring your friends"

Corbyn ended the call and shot out of bed to get dressed. Jonah followed his actions confused. Corbyn ran down the hall and woke Daniel up telling him to get dressed. Jonah ran downstairs to wake Zach up.

"Something happened with Jack" Corbyn explained grabbing his keys. The boys all hurried into Corbyn's car. Jonah sucked in a deep breath before sitting in the front. It wasn't your fault, someone hit you. Jonah repeated over and over in his head.

The hospital was only a few minutes from the house, so they got there quickly. They all jumped out of the car before the break was even set. Corbyn parked the car and set the brake. He ran to the doors with the others.

Jonah ran to the front desk his hip crashing into the side. "Jack! Where is Jack?" The lady gave him a stern look. With a hand on her hip.

"I am so done being-"

"Jack Avery! Please, I need to see him" Zach interrupted. The lady glared at the two of them. She started typing on her computer again.

"220-second floor" the boys all hurried to the elevator. Zach hesitated before stepping in. This is for him, not you. Zach sucked in a deep breath and stepped in. He nervously closed his eyes. His fists balled. He stayed back and forth until the door opened. He was the first out.

The boys sprinted down the hall finding room 220. They opened the door a small crack. They heard shuffling from the room. The door swung open all the way. The Doctor Corbyn talked to was inside with Jack.

"Come in boys" he moved out if the way to let the rest of them in. The boys all stood around the bed watching Jack's chest rise and fall slowly.

"So you might be wondering why we called you in?" The Doctor asked. They all nodded. Zach grabbed Jack's oddly cold hand and held it tight.

"Well, Jack woke up last night around 2. We think he is getting better" the boys all let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared the shit out of us" Daniel laughed. Everyone was all smiles looking down on Jack.

"Well, you guys can stay here for a few hours if you'd like" they all agreed. Zach grabbed a chair and sat next to Jack's bed. He set his crutches down leaning on the wall. He once again squeezed Jack's hand. He laid his head on Jacks arm.

"Please wake up" the boys all awed quietly. Zach had obviously been needing to see Jack for a few days. This was the second time they had seen him since the crash. The first time being the crash.

Zach had been sleeping on the couch lately. He told everyone he couldn't pass Jack's room. It was too hard for him to know he wouldn't be in it.

"You can cuddle with him, Zach. We all know you want to" Jonah said teasingly. Zach nodded a little. Corbyn helped him into the bed avoiding his injuries. Zach laid his head on Jack's shoulder. He was careful to avoid any injuries.

"Jack wakes up, we're actually here this time bro" Corbyn croaked. Jonah grabbed his hand. Daniel watched the two and smirked. Daniel knew that something happened with the two.

"I will be okay, he's going to wake up again," Jonah said frowning. Corbyn started crying. Jonah pulled him into a tight hug, rocking them back and forth. Zach and Daniel gave each other knowing looks.