Anorexia ☆ Donah

Request by wdw_lovelydani
Please request your ideas, if you already have, don't worry it is on the way!
---------------------------------------------------------
You're so ugly! The fans all hate your fat ass. Just die Daniel, nobody loves you. These were the broken thoughts of the one and only Daniel Seavey. Daniel felt like he was about to cry all day long, but never did. He had been hurt so much his body just won't cry anymore.

He sat there sitting on the counter of the bathroom trying to hide from the boys. The words I want to die, your just a fat fuckup ran through his mind constantly.

A few days before he had stopped eating as much food as normal, every day he ate less and less. Today was the day he would stop altogether. He knew the boys would call him down for dinner anytime now.

Sighing he practiced his fake smile in the bathroom mirror. Once satisfied he walked downstairs, the boys were all talking at the table, waiting for Daniel to join them.

"So who is hungry?" Jonah asked grabbing a plate off the table. He dished himself a mountain of food, along with the others. Daniel sat there taking a tiny bit.

Jonah was confused with Daniel's recent behavior. Around a month ago he noticed the boy wouldn't smile as often, it concerned him a lot. He watched Daniel pick at his food, looking like he was going to burst into tears. Jonah shook his thoughts away and continued to eat with the other 3.

"Who is ready for the interview tomorrow?" Corbyn asked excitedly. No Daniel thought to himself. Your fat ass will fuck it all up. "I'm so excited" Daniel mumbled with an eye-roll.

"You okay? You seem a little annoyed" Corbyn asked giving him a weird look. "Yeah what's it to you?" Daniel snapped. He didn't mean too but it all came out at once.

"Jeeze bro calm down," Zach said, annoyed by Daniel. "Shut it" he snapped again.

"Daniel I'm done with your shit!" Corbyn yelled Jack and Jonah sat at the table watching everything go down.

"Just cause your mad doesn't mean you can treat us like shit!" He yelled again. Daniel just stood there taking it.

"Fuck you Corbyn, you don't know shit," Daniel said whispering and running up the stairs. The boys heard a loud slam of his door before the house fell into silence.

"I didn't mean too," Corbyn said on the verge of tears. Jack tried to calm him down, while Jonah did the same with Zach.

---------------------------------------------------------

Daniel paced back and forth inside his bedroom. No matter what he didn't want to leave, he knew sooner or later Jack would come in because it was his too.

Surely enough there was a quiet knock on the door. Daniel sighed mumbling a come in. The door creaked open. He turned around and saw Jonah at the doorway.

"Hey wanted to check up in you, how are you doing?" Jonah asked sitting on the edge of Jack's bed. Daniel shrugged and looked at the ground. Jonah sighed and leaned back against the wall.

"Dani, he feels really bad, he's crying right now, maybe you should apologize to-" Daniel cut Jonah off. "Apologize to him! For what? I didn't do anything!" He said furiously. Jonah nodded shifting his position on Jack's bed.

"Look I know but he's really sorry Dani," Jonah said trying to fix whatever happened downstairs. "Go" "what?" Jonah asked confused. He saw Daniel stumble over his words, he looked like he was fighting a mental battle, and he was losing.

"I said to get out," Daniel said more confident. Jonah nodded and left the room. Daniel felt like absolute crap, first, he and Corbyn get into a fight and now this!