Car Crash ☆ Jack Pt. 2

Guys I just died

Guys I just died.... the queens of sickfics voted on my book...

Imago die real quick

---------------------------------------------------------

"Thank fucking god!" Jonah yelled gripping Corbyn's noninjured wrist. Corbyn smile grew huge as they both felt a huge wave of relief fall over them.

"Jack is strong, I knew he would make it" Corbyn sighed.

"Hey sir, sorry to burst your bubble, but we have to put your bone back into place," the Paramedic said holding Corbyn's arm.

"Okay, on 3" Corbyn clenched his fist tightly "1, 2" he popped it back into place, as a scream erupted from Corbyn.

"Holy mother, fuck you!" He yelled looking at the paramedic. Corbyn was breathing heavy with his hand still clutched tightly. He was visibly trying not to cry. Jonah griped Corbyn's clenching fist and pulled his fingers off his palm. His palms had 4 crescent moon shapes with small dots of blood.
He placed his own hand there instead and held tight.

"If you need squeeze my hand instead," Jonah said giving Corbyn's hand an encouraging squeeze. 'Ok' Corbyn barely managed. He gave Jonah a hard squeeze as if it was helping the pain at all. Corbyn's breath was heavy, and it worried Jonah. He knew it wasn't extremely serious since the paramedics didn't notice.

"Woah Woah Woah, just breath baby, breath," Jonah said standing up and wrapping a reassuring arm around the blond. Corbyn nodded wiping his tears away, just for more to follow them. He took deep breaths, and eventually slowed his breathing.

The ambulance pulled up to the hospital and wheeled Corbyn to get a cast on and Jonah to get stitches. Corbyn was first wheeled into the x-ray room, where they set him on a clean bed.

"Hello, how are you today sir?" The Doctor asked closing the door.

"How the fuck do you think I'm doing! My best friend is dying!" He scoffed. The doctor mumbled a sorry and walked to the machine.

"We're going to do a full body, to make sure you didn't damage any ribs, or other bones" Corbyn nodded and laid flat on the bed. The doctor took a few pictures and wheeled him to a room with Jonah and Daniel.

"Where's Zach?" Corbyn asked concerned.

"He's getting surgery for his leg, its pretty bad" Daniel said. He had a splint on his right arm.

The door opened to reveal a new doctor and a nurse.

"Hello, we were informed that you need stitches, and a cast on your leg," the nurse said shyly pulling out needle and thread. The doctor cleaned the gashes. The nurse started stitching the areas up. Corbyn groaned in pain.

"Okay all done," the nurse said pulling out things for a splint. "Okay so we are going to put you in a splint for a week then we can change it to a cast," the nurse said wrapping Corbyn's arm in a soft cotton wrap. He hissed in pain, causing Jonah to rush over to his side. They slowly put his arm in the splint and secured it against his chest.

"Do you know anything about Jack Avery or Zach Herron?" Jonah asked hopefully.

"Yes, Zach just got out of surgery, he will be ready for visitors in about an hour, we're just letting the medication out of his system, as for Jack, he's in critical condition, were praying he makes it" Daniel broke down crying hearing the heartbreaking news.

"At least we know Zach's okay," Corbyn said tearing up once again. Jonah nodded biting his lip roughy.

"Let's, I don't even know. How about a movie?" Jonah said trailing off. The other two agreed. Jonah turned on the TV in the corner and turned on Harry Potter. The other two giggled at his choice and got comfortable on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the movie, the three went to find Zach's room. They opened the door to room 204. Zach way laying there on his phone.

"Hey oh God, I thought something happened to you guys!" Zach said shooting straight up. His leg was on a splint that was hanging from the ceiling. He didn't have anything else attached to him except a heart monitor and fluid.

"You were worried about us? Zach, you had surgery!" Jonah said in disbelief.

"Yeah yeah I know, I was just worried, any news on Jack?" Zach asked concerned crossing his face.

"He's in uh he is in critical condition," Corbyn said sadly. Zach slapped his hand to his mouth letting out a small sob.

"That bad huh? Do you know when we can see him?" He asked with a shaky voice. The all shook their heads. Zach just nodded looking down.

The doctor walked in to check vitals.

"Hey, do you have anything at all on Jack?" Zach said as the doctor was leaving.

"Yeah, I don't know if you'd want to hear the news," she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Please, I need to know," Zach said on the verge of breaking down.

"He uh he might not make it through the night, he lost way to much blood technically, he shouldn't be alive right now. When he was trapped between the car it helped with the blood loss. If he wouldn't have been pulled he would have a much higher rate of survival" she explained. Zach's face fell.

"What do you mean? We made it worse! Oh my God, we killed him! We fucking killed him!" Zach screamed in frustration, pulling at his hair roughly.

"No you didn't, you had no clue! He still has a chance. he might be just fine!" She quickly said, attempting to calm crying Zach.

Zach sat there, only thought running through his mind was Jack. How Jack smiled. How Jack's hair was styled. How in love Zach was with him. It made him angry that someone had almost taken Jack away from him. Memories of concerts and how everyone met ran through his mind. Jack didn't deserve this... ever.

"Guys what if he doesn't, you know," Zach asked brokenly.

"He will, he has to!" Jonah said rubbing the wet tears off his face.

"Hey guys in a few hours I guess I could let you see him," the doctor said.
Zach nodded his head eagerly. The doctor turned to leave when Jonah grabbed her wrist.

"Thank you," he said letting go. She gave a small nod and shut the door.

Zach sat on the bed zoning out once again. His mind drifted to him and Jack earlier that day. They were cuddling on the couch watching reruns of Friends. The thought made him smile.

"God Jack please be okay, I can't do this without you!" Zach whispered.