Anorexia - Donah

I've worked on this since June because I am a procrastinator 🤭 also this is 7,297 words

-
"Jonah! Jonah, stop I'm- I can't breath!" Daniel squealed trying time squirm away. Jonah smirked and tickled Daniel's sides even more. Daniel kicked his legs trying to get Jonah off. Daniel panted while giggling knowing he only had a few seconds to catch his breath. Jonah smirked and starting attacking his sides again. "Okay!Okay! Stop I surrender!" Daniel squeaked in protest.

"That's what I thought Seavey," Jonah teased. Daniel playfully rolled his eyes. Jonah smirked at the boy before lunging at him again. Daniel held his arms up trying to protect himself from the older boy.

"Jonah, I'm ordering a Pizza what do you want?" Corbyn yelled from the kitchen saving Daniel from Jonah's attacks.

"I'll be right back," Jonah said crawling off the fake blonde while giggling. Daniel sighed. he couldn't get the brunette out of his head lately. No matter where they were he was on his mind. It was like an unhealthy obsession at this point.

He went on Instagram and posted a picture of him and Jonah at the beach. Daniel couldn't help but stare at Jonah's torso. His abs specifically. How could someone have such a perfect body?

Daniel cleared his throat and started reading comments. All of them were about how hot Jonah was.

Holy fuck! Jonah please have my kids 😩

Damn Jonah

Wow Daniel really gained some weight recently, like look at Jonah, that's how Dani should look

The last one really got to his head. It had 100 likes. Over 100 people thought he was to fat. Daniel sighed and closed the app. He knew he would never even come close to the brunette. Nobody can top perfection.

Jonah walked back into the room and sat next to Daniel. "I ordered pepperoni, I know that's your favorite."

Daniel smiled. "Yeah it is."

Daniel starred at Jonah, he could see why the fans thought he was hotter in the picture. He was tan from touring. He had also been working out lately. Daniel could see his abs through his thin white shirt. Daniel had to rip his eyes away from Jonah.

Daniel sighed and walked to his room ignoring confused Jonah. He needed to get the boy out of his head. This obsession he had was going to be the end of him.

He looked over at the full body mirror on his wall. He slowly took off his white hoodie. He judged the person in the mirror. He looked nothing like the perfect boy downstairs.

Daniel ran his hands over his torso, then to his face. he squished his cheeks around before sighing. He tore his eyes from the mirror and put his hoodie back on, knowing he couldn't fall down that rabbit hole.

"Daniel you are fine, your body is fine, your face is fine, nothing is wrong with you!" Daniel whispered to himself. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. In the back of his head he could hear his thoughts protesting.

-

Daniel walked downstairs, he smelled Jonah's homemade marshmallow rice crispy things. Daniel didn't know what it actually was, it was basically a ball of gelatin and sugar.

"Hey Dani, want one?" Corbyn asked chewing his marshmallow. Daniel shook his head. The idea of that much sugar grossed him out. "Suit yourself."

Daniel sat at their island. He pondered the idea that he was overweight. Daniel kinda agreed as he really started to think about it. He could see where the comment came from, Jonah looked like a model and Daniel simply, didn't.