Bazuka trouble part 1

Skull POV

I don't know why, but I have a feeling something would happend today, something chaotic. And to my luck, well you probably can already guesse with the chapter name.

It start out like a normal day. (As normal as a mafia family can.) Mukuro and Kyoya picked a fight, Tsuna try to calm them down, Lambo started to cried and pull out a green bazuka...wait, green? Oh and here it came right at my direction. Perfect, just perfect.

BOOM!!

Then my vision went black.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

When I opened my eyes, the next thing I knew was that, 1. I'm no longer in the mansion 2. I'm now sitting in an incredibly familiar alley. Then it hit me, I'm in my home town. I got up and dusted myself before peeking out the alley, it was night time. The town was completely silent, except for the autum(Falls) wind blowing around. Then a question popped into my head. 'What am I suppose to do now?'

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

No one POV: back at the mansion

Everyone stand in silent as the waited for the smoke to clear up. After the pink smoke are now gone, they see a scrawny boy standing in Skull place. Clearly confused.

"Um..hi?" He spoke in English with American accent, breaking the awkward silent.

"Excuse me, but where am I? How did I got here?"

After explaining things to the confused boy, they got a better look of him. He has messy reven hair, sky blue eyes, lightl pale skin and scrawny figure, seem to be around 14.

"So I'm in the future?"

"Yes." Fon answered him, after explaining tge whole future thing

"And I'm a stunt man."

"Yes."

"Hmm, interesting. And my name here is Skull?"

"Skull Demort to be exact."

"Eh, better than Dan." he muttered to myself.

"So...your name is not Skull, kora?"

"No, my name's Danny."

"So Danny-kun we still have lots of time to kill, why don't we walk around and chat?" Yuni suggested.

"Well, I got nothing else to do, so why not."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Mean a while with Skull.

I've been here longer than 30 minute now, so I decided to check into one of the motel, before walk around the town to kill some time. Taking in the view I haven't see since the incident, the incident that cause me to lost everything right in front of my eyes. I shook my head, sealed the memory back in to the deepest part of my mind. Before I know it the sun has already rised.

Then a familiar restaurant came in to my sight,  'Nasty burger'. I want nothing more but to get away from it as afar as possible, *rumble*  but it seem my stomach has other plan. I entered and ordered a burger and chilly fries and find myself a seat.

"He been missing all night Tucker! He could have been captured, or worse!" I froze in my mid bite.

"Calm down Sam! We still haven't try the Boo-merang yet." Uh oh after hearing those words I quickly munched my meal and leave.

Need to find a way to get back. Fast.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"So, found out anything yet?" Reborn asked as he entered th lightning lab.

"It seem that someone had reset the ten years bazuka to take the traveller farther in the past, and more time limited." He said while examing the bazuka.

"When will he be able to return?"

"At least in a few hours, longest a day"

"Can you bring him back faster?"

He shook his head. "We need to let the time to run out itself."

Then in distance they could here some crash and shouting.

"I TOLD YOU IT'S A BAD IDEA FOR ME TO COOK!!!"

"YOU NEVER SAID THE FOOD WILL COME TO LIFE, KORA!!!"

"EVIL HOT DOG!!!"

Well, it's going to be a long, long day.