Arcobaleno meet cloud rage

No one POV

Purple flame burning around the warehouse, in middle of the flame, Skull standing there, surrounded by beaten body, and those who escaped huddle together in the farest corner.

"I-I don't understand! W-we never went near cloud territory!" One of them stuttered out shaking like a leaf.

"But you did. You took what was mine." He growl out, purple flame dancing dangerously around him.

"We never take anything from you!"

"That's where you're wrong pal." He laugh darkly. "You see, I'm not exactly a normal cloud, I'm an inverted cloud. I don't patrol territory and call it mine. I claim people as my territory."

"And you made a big mistake to kidnapped one of MINE!!!" Skull yelled the last word, his flame shooting out burning everything it touched. Nobody was spare from his raged flame. He didn't care that he killed the whole famiglia, they have to be punish for trying to take what was his.

"Skull-nii!" Yuni ran up to him once he exited the warehouse. Behind her the rest of the arcobaleno stood there, looking at burning warehouse with shock. Skull didn't say anything, bending down and hug Yuni closely to him.

"You're mine." Skull stated calmly. "All of you." He said glancing at the rest of them.

"Yes we are, lackey. And you're ours." Reborn said, using his fedora to shadow his face.

Then the ware house collapse down, Skull turn his head to see the damaged he done with sheepish smile.

"Hehe, guess I over did it a little."

"A little? You wiped out the whole family, kora!"

He shruged before got up, taking Yuni with him. She let out a surprised yelp but let the cloud cling to her possesively. She knew he need some time to reassure him she was safe. After all she did get kidnapped just a few hours ago by the family Skull just wiped out.

"Well. I guess this solve the mistery of why Skull never show the typicla sign of a cloud." Fon said cheerfully, breaking the silent.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
°•○Omake○•°

Amity park: Fenton resident
:Basement

"Do you find anything yet, Ellie? " Valerie asked Ellie as they search the dusty lab, or what left from it.

"No, most of the invention got drestroyed and the blue print got burnt as well." She said, moving some box from their stack.
"Wait, I think I found something." She moved the box away from the wall, reveal the Ghost portal.

"Do you think it still work?" Val asked, examing it.

"One way to find out." She put her hand on the cool metal, her eyes started to glow with green light and so was her hand, powering up the machine. Then the portal come to life. She turn around to face older woman with knowing look.

"Suit up."