🎃👻Halloween Special👻🎃

???? POV

It was around the twilight, I was walking in the park, minding my own business. Autum wind blowing through me, the breeze really remind me of my home. Then I spotted her under the shade of a big tree, fiddleling with her black violin.

"Hey, Jassy. Long time no see." I said as I walk up behind her.

She stop fiddleling and turn around.

"Hello, Jane. Where's Ember?"

"She's with Marcy. Preparing for tomorrow night concert."

"So, who's the drummer this time?"

"Mavis."

"Another vampire?"

"Yep."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Skull POV

"So, do you guys wanna come?" I asked them holding up the tickets.

"The Undead's concert?! Are you insane?! Of course we'll come, kora!"

"The Undead? The new band?" Reborn asked sipping his esperso.

"Yeah, there Marceline the bass player, Ember the guitar player, Jane the keyboard player, Jasper the violin player and there's a drummer, not sure who's it gonna be this time."

"This time?" Lal asked growing curious.

"Well, you see, they don't really have an official drummer yet."

"Oh. You seem to know alot about this band."

"What can I say, I'm a fan myself." I easily lied.

"Anyway its take place to night in the town. So we better finished our costumes soon."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Soon we all left the manor in our costumes. Tsuna as an exorcist, Takeshi a zomibie, Hayato a warewolf, Hibari a vampire, Ryohei a mummie, Lambo a ghost, Chrome and Mukuro as mad, bloody doctor and nurse.

The ex-arcobaleno, Mamon the grim reaper, Lal and Colonello as cowgirl and cowboy, Verde a frankenstein, Fon a chinese ghost(the one with paper on it face and hop around, similiar to zombie), Reborn a wizard with black pointy hat, Yuni a cute little witch and I have my face painted like a skull.

We walk around the town, the kids and guardian go knocking around the house for candies. Not so long after their back were full with sweets. I look at my watch, it's almost time for the concert now.

"Come on. Lets go to the town square." I said while walking up to them.

When we arived, the place was flood with people. We gived the tickets to the guard and went to the seat right in front the stage.

"How did you manage to get these ticket? Speacialy the front row." Lal asked.

"I have my own way." I answered as we took our seat.

Then the light gone out, the concert about to begin.

The stage are now filling with green smoke, then figures came out to there instrument. All of them had their face painted as skull, the one with short balck hair went behind her drum, the one with long black hair, grey skin carried an axe bass, the one with fire blue hair have her guitar, the one with pure with hair carried her balck violin and the one with long black hair, pale white skin went to the keyboard. Screaming and whistling could be heard everywhere. Then the candle lit up and the music begin.