Snow day

???? POV

I glide across the sky, swinging my staff here and there making snow. I land softly on a roof of a manor. I heard some yelling and laughing in it's back yard, jumping down to one of the tree branch to take a closer look.

'Time to pay him a visit.'

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

No one POV

Lambo, Chrome and Yuni were building a snowman in the backyard. Ryohei's running around shouting extream, Hayato, Tsuna and Takeshi're building some snow sort of house.

Then out of no where a snow ball hit Takeshi in the back of his head.

"Okay, who throwed that?" A smile spread on his face before he crouch down and scooped a hand full of snow. Then it hit Hayato in his face.

Then Chaos break loose, snow flying every where. In the end everyone end up lying on the snowy ground laughing and panting. Meanwhile, Skull was watching the scene from the balcony on 2nd floor, chuckling. Then a wind swept down beside him.

"Hey, Jack". He greeted the albino young man with blue hoodie and wooden staff.

"Hey, Danny long time no see. How was your christmas?"

"Better than my childhood one."

"I take that as it went well."

"How are the other?"

"Oh, you know. North taking a break from delivery present around the world, Tooth collecting teethwith her fairy, bunny preparing for easter amd Sandy busy bringing dream to children as always."

"What about your seasonal group?"

"Well, Red decided to stay around Long island sound, said something about lava climbing wall. Hiccup's visiting Hagrid. Punzie staying at the Lovegood resident, playing with a girl name Luna."

"So, what about you?" He asked back.

"Hm?"

"What've you been doing?"

"Oh, except for escaping from angry hitman who didn't take prank very well, nothing much"

"The one with feroda and green gecko?"

He chuckle at the discription. "Yep, by the way don't let him hear you called Leon green gecko."

He shruged. "It not like he able to hear me anyway."

"True."

The fell in to silent until an idea occur in the winter spirit head.

"Hey, wanna do some thing fun." He asked with a mischeif glint in his icy blue eyes.

He smirk back. "Thought you never asked."

▫▫▫▫▫

▫▫▫▫▫

The blue eyes duo stiffed their snickering with there hands as they hid behind the kitchen table, listening to the chaos they caused in the living room.

"There you are, Lackey." Both of them tense up.

"H-hey, sempai. What's up?" He asked, panic to find his way to escape this time. Jack already went out, since he's basicly invisible. 'Tratior.' Skull said under his breath.

"Care to explain?" He pointed to his feroda on his head, covered with colorfull ribbon and glitter.

He gluped, 'Kami-sama, help me...'

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

^×Omake×^
▫🎀▫

Storm
.
.

Hayato eye twitch as he wonder how did he got stuck in this situation. He's laying on the living room's sofa ,wrapped in pink ribbon with a tagged on him saying 'To: Haru'
Who ever did this are so dead.

.
.

Rain

Takeshi blink as he look at his room, somehow got covered in candy pattern wraping paper, a yellow plushy dog on his bed, a wooden toy sword with a tag 'Adventur time!'

"Haha, it's seem I have to do  some clean up."

.
.

Sun

Ryohei blink once, twice. He had just came out of a shower to find his hair has turn green, his closet got replace with purple suit and a red letter written on the mirror 'HAHAHA, JOKES ON YOU!'

.
.

Cloud

Kyoya was...irritated, he was having a nap on his room balcony, the next thing he wake up to find himself handcuffed to one of the balcony's bar, with a tag 'Sorry, not sorry.'

'I'll bite someone to death today.'

.
.

Mist

Mukuro let out some dark aura as he eyed his trident, it's now has pineapple on top of it with a tag 'Pineapple pen.'

"Kufufu...there will be attemp murder to day."

.
.

Sky

Stuna HI been ringing since he entered the manor after the snow ball chaos, but it's nothing sirius that all he could tell. He was about to enter his room as his HI flare up again. He got into his HDWM before opening the door, in his fighting stance.

Klank! Splash!

A bucket of paint fell on his head, following with glittered, peeking from under the bucket, he found his room also covered with the same thing and a big sign on the wall, 'Welcome to barbie world.'