Unexpeted visitor

No one POV

Its been a few days since the fangirl event. Thing has been quiet, except for the shouting and explosion, Tsuna stuck with paper work in his office, apparently a certain 'couple'
*cough pineapple  and skylark cough*
has destroyed some part of the mansion. Skull was helping Yuni making a cake when he heard the door bell rang. He went to answered the door to see a teenage girl with tan skin, snow white hair and ice blue eyes.

"Jasper? What are you doing here?" He asked, completely confused of her unexpect visit.

"Hello to you to, Daniel." She said in motone, her face was void from emotion.

"Its Danny." He said under his breath. "Anyway what are you doing here?"

She hand him a box. He open it to found tubes containing green slimy glowling liquid.

"What are these?" He asked her.

"Pure ectoplamic energy." She answered, her voice still emotionless.

"What am I suppose to do with it?"

"Trust me you'll need it. Oh by the way, this is from Jane." She hand him another box. "She said congratulation to you and Fon." Before he could asked her any more question Yuni show up behind him.

"Skull-nii, who's at the door?"

"Hello, its good to see you again,
Yuni-chan." Jasper turn her attention to the young girl.

"Hi Jasper-san! Can I call you
Jasper-nee?" She asked excitedly.

"Sure."

"Come on in! We're making a cake!" Yuni exclaim before pulling the older girl's arm. She make no protest and let the younger girl drag her of to the kitchen.

Skull peaked into the box, his cheeks grew hot before snap the box shut.
'I swear that woman has the weirdest sense of humour' he muttered before placed to box deep into his pocket. Then he went followed the girls into the kitchen.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Clockwork please, at least any slightliest clue of him." Valerie begged him, the time master turn his back on them, his eye gazing the glowing screen of each time line.

"He is alive, that all I can say." He replied, still gazing the screen.

"Is he- is he happy? You know with his life now?" Ellie asked him this time.

"Yes." They were silent for a few minute before the blue skin ghost called out to his daughter.

"Yes, father?" She asked cheerfully.

"Why don't you get to know them a little." He told her with a knowing smile.

"Ofcourse father! Come on." She chirped happily before draging the two woman off through a door which appeared out of no where then dissapear like how its came.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Hey everyone! Guess who come to visit?" Yuni said cheerfully, bringing in a starberry short cake with her.

"Who, kora?" Colonello asked as he about to cut the cake.

"Hi." Jasper came into view, her white hair is now tied in high ponytail.

"It's good to see you again,
Jasper-san." Takeshi greeted her cheerfully.

"You to, Yamamoto-san, everyone." She said, her voice still void of any emotion.