☃🎄Christmas speacial🎄☃

No one POV

A purplenette walking calmly through busy Italy's street, looking as gloomy as ever unlike all people around him, who chatting happily to each other. The sweet aroma in the air doesn't help at all.

Ever since he could remember he never have one good memory of this day. His parents always fighting, the turkey trying to eat him, and then fighting with ghost writer.

He paused as a snowy white owls glide down to his shoulder.

"Hey Hedwig." He greeted her as she softly pegged him.

"Here for the present?" She hooted in reply.

"Just let me get back to the manor first."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Yuni hummed happily as she stir the cookies' mixture while Chrome put them on the tray. Reborn sip his espresso happily before he heard the front door open, looking up he saw Skull walking through with an owl on his shoulder...wait as owl on his shoulder?

"Oi, lackey what an owl doing here?"

"Oh, she just here to get present for her owner." He replied, taking of his scarf.

"And who's her owner?"

"My nephew."

"You have a nephew?"

"Yeah great nephew to be exact, and if you don't mind, sempai. I gonna go grab the present in my room. "

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"And there you go, go back to Harry." He told her as he finished tieing it to her leg, before Yuni came in.

"Skull-nii! Come on everyone is in the living room." She said while draging him down stair.

"There some cookies on the table to."

"Taste great, Yuni." He said after taking a bite before took a seat beside Fon on the sofa.

"Thankyou, Skull-nii."

"YAHHAHA! COOKIE FOR LAMBO-SAN."

"Lambo! You can't eat them all yourself!"

"Mou... I'm not even been pay to stay here"

"Why am I here again?" Verde quietly said to himself.

"Come on its christmas, kora." Colonello said, putting his arm around Lal's shoulder before getting.

"Merry christmas Skull." Fon whispered softly into his ear, caused his cheeks to heat up.

"You to, sempai."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
°○☆Omake☆○°
□1□

"Hey Harry is that Hedwig?" An eleven years old, red head boy pointed at the window of their dorm.

"Hey girl, what do you have there?" Harry greet her as she soar in.

"What's that?" Ron asked point to the parcle on her leg.