Captured

Val POV

I'm sitting in my apartment's living look down at a small locked box Jane have given to me, her word still ringing in my head like an endless echo.

"When the white wearing men caught him, the box will unlock. It will take you to the people that can help him, his friends..no, his family."

She said, placing a box in to my hand, before I could asked what she mean, me and Dani found ourself back in our appartment.

"Worried?" Dani asked me as she sit beside me.

"A little." I said quietly, putting the box on the table.

"I got ya." She comfort me, one hand holding mine and kiss me softly on my cheek.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Skull POV

I groan a little as I open my eyes, the sun has already rise its light shone through the gap of the drawn curtain, I was confused before the memory hit me like a white van, well really I did. My body is still sore but no longer hurt, nor my head, I got up quietly searching for a box Jasper has given to me. Pulling out the green liquid, I pour them in to a glass I found on the night stand mixing them with little bit of water before drank them down.

Feeling more refresh now, mentally thanks to Jasper. I sighed before relize something, looking down I found myslef nearly naked, only a boxer to cover my privet part, but other than that my scars is completely exposed.

Oh. Was all I could think. My mind went in to panic. DidtheysawmyscarsohI'msodead.WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo.WhatamIsupposetosay.HowamIgonnaexplainthis.

I slapped my face pulling myself out of the panic before scambled around the room for some clothe before go into the bath room for a shower. I look into the mirror inspecting myself. I'm not gonna lie, I look like crap, my hair was sticking out in an odd angle, there a trail of drool at the edge of my lips, my make-up is still on but the eyeliner now became messy making it look like I have a black eyes. I sighed again before start taking of the piercing and enter the shower.

As I wash myself with cold water, letting the coolness calm me down, I couldn't help but worried. What am I suppose to tell them. Should I lie? Or should I tell the truth? I sigh in frustration, getting out of the shower, before drying myself and put on some clothes. With another sigh I left the room.

Here goes nothing. I thought as I slowly walk through the hall way. I stop dead in track as I heard a soft click behind me. Looking behind me, I found no one. Then I feel something stabed in to my side, my body feel like it was burning, my head started to spin. I fell to the floor screaming in pain, looking up I saw glimp of white coat, then everything went black.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

No one POV

Reborn, Colonello and Lal were discussing in the living room, while Fon, Mammon and Yuni preparing breakfast. Verde is still in his lab, researching.

"Done!" Yuni said cheerfully as she finished decorating stack of pancake.

"I'll go wake Skull up." Fon said, taking of his apron.

Before he could move a step, a scream pierce through the manor, he took of running toward the sound. He stop dead in his track as he saw a man wearing white lab coat and sunglasses. His gaze fell to his boyfriend unconcious form being carry on the man shoulder.

"Skull!" He shout in worried and anger, taking a fighting stance. "What did you do to him?!"

Mammon appear beside him, acttacking the man with her illusion tantacles who jumped out of the way.

"Don't you worry about the ghost, I just injected it with dilute extract of blood blossom." He said calmly yet his face twist in wicked smile.

He tilted his head a little, barely missed a sunflame pistol.

"Let. Him. Go." Reborn said in threathening tone.

"How about, no." He yelp as Colonello's shot him in the back.

"Then you're dead meat, kora." Said the rain arcobaleno, his sniper ready to shoot another shot.

The man growl but then smile again. They stare in shocked as the man coat fell of revealing metal body and robotic part.

"Sorry to dissapointed you, but I don't have any flesh." His voice now turn in to robotic sound, his glasses fell of revealing glowing red eyes.

"I would say nice to meet you all, but that would be a lied." Then he was gone in a flash of light, and so is Skull.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Earth surface in an appartment. Valery startled awake from her sleep, the box Jane has given her on the nightstand is now open. She quickly wake up Ellie.

"Wazgoinon?" She said half asleep.

"Danny's in trouble." Valery said hastily.

That one sentence wake her up immidiately.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys, sorry this chapter's quite short, I'll try to make the next one longer. And I let Danny got captured..again. I'm evil, I know.

Btw here a cliff hanger to you.

Ciao~