Princess

The first time they fucked it was at a party, because of course it was, and it wasn't even his intention, really. The nightmares and the memories of what he witnessed were beginning to be too much for Steve Harrington, and so he decided to lose himself with one night of partying.

It was also the night he had officially met Billy Hargrove. He was just standing there, looking at him from across the crowded room, a fire in his eyes that pissed Steve off the more he saw it. And so he met Billy in a spare room to confront him, to see what his problem was.

He didn't expect to be pushed up against the door with a bruising kiss. And he definitely didn't intend on kissing him back. It was the alcohol, he decided. It clouded his judgement, made everything hazy.

The hands on his body were real and clear though. He could feel everything; every rough kiss and tug of fabric, everything was hard and fast and Steve loved it. He vividly remembered the way Billy Hargrove, the scariest guy in the school at that point, got on his knees for him and proceeded to suck his cock.

The world around them felt like a blur. There was nothing, there was only them. Just Steve's heavy breathing as Billy licked the underside of his length, smirking up at him with each shudder of breath. So good so good so good, was the only thing Steve's troubled mind could comprehend.

Steve gasped in annoyance when Billy stopped. He removed the remainder of his clothing and backed up to the bed. Steve watched in a haze as Billy opened his fist and a small vile of lube lay in the palm of his hand, and put some on his fingers. Steve unconsciously stroked himself as Billy laid back and began to finger himself.

It was weird to Steve to see such a thing. He didn't know a guy could just.. do that. But it didn't stop from him tugging at his length even faster as Billy added a third finger, his stupid beautiful face looking over at him, a smugness that just pissed Steve off, and turned him on even more. Billy let out a short laugh and did his strange tongue thing that was suddenly really arousing, and ordered Steve to come over and stick his dick inside him.

Harrington did not even question such an action, he just.. did it. He wasn't kind nor gentle. He got on top of the blonde and entered him with no warning, and fuck did he enjoy it. So tight, so good, Steve's jumbled mind couldn't understand what he was doing, all he knew was that it felt better than anything he'd ever done before.

Billy clawed at his back, growling and howling against the mattress. He was like a caged animal, simply rabid. It appeared as though he loved the pain.

"Harder, Princess." He demanded, and the sound of that pet name pissed Steve off so much that he did. Mercilessly.

He wrapped his hand around Billy's throat and the blue eyed devil did his tongue thing once more, and Steve hated how his cock twitched at the sight. He tightened his grip just a little and Billy rolled his eyes back in pleasure, taking in all the pain until he came against his stomach and Steve's chest.  Harrington moaned, surprised that he didn't even needed to be touched.

The brown eyed boy's thrusts slowed as he came, crushing his lips against Billy's as his grip around his throat loosened. Only heavy breathing remained in the room after that, Steve's muggy mind starting to clear.

Nancy was suddenly the only thing on his mind as he pulled out from Billy's leaking entrance. His hands were shaking as he struggled to put his clothes on.

"This was a mistake." Steve said aloud.

"Just a one time thing." Billy agreed.

Steve left the room and found Nancy who had been sitting with a few girls from school, obviously waiting on him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lovingly.

He felt wrong. Disgusting.

And he also found himself wanting more.

                         _____________

Author's Note: The last thing I need to be doing is writing another story but I couldn't resist.