More

The second time they had a sexual encounter had been in the gym showers. It was inevitable, Billy realized. The first time they fucked, he hadn't been in the right head space. It really wasn't supposed to happen. It was just supposed to be a normal party.. until his father walked in on him getting ready.

"Jesus. The hell are you doing in here?" His dad cursed as he barged into the teenager's room, probably in regard to the loud music. Billy sighed and cut the record player off.

"Goin' to a party. I'll be home later." He turned around and made his way to the door but was pushed back by his father's hand. Immediately his body went stiff as he stood up straight, looking his dad right in the eye as he neared him.

"You'll be here by one. No excuses. You have to take Max to school." He reminded Billy needlessly. Billy unintentionally rolled his eyes at that, simply because he already did that every day, he didn't need to be reminded even though his dad thought so. 

A hard slap across the face brought him back to his place as his father's obedient son. Yes sir, he corrected himself, and he was finally able to leave. The ride to the party consisted of angry tears, blasting his radio and reckless driving.

So he took his frustrations out in rough sex. That had been his intention all along. But he did not expect to do it with King Steve, the preppy asshole that apparently owned their high school. But once he saw him at that party there was no going back. He didn't expect to still want him after.

They were naked and soapy in the shower as they waited for everyone to leave. He walked over to the pretty boy and noted how he shook his head but made no effort to move. Billy smirked and then dropped to his knees. Steve just watched as he took him into his mouth, sucking roughly as Billy wrapped his tongue around the shaft.

Steve groaned as Billy looked him up at him and gripped at his hair. Billy's eyes flashed with lust as Harrington fucked his face. Hargrove enjoyed the feeling of cock down his throat. He also liked the feeling of barely being able to breathe. It turned him on to the point where he could come without being touched. It was a sick trait he came to terms with long ago, just as he came to terms with liking guys in general. It was just a part of who he was.

"Gonna come," Steve announced before pulling out suddenly and sprayed his seed into Billy's open mouth. Hargrove spit the thick liquid onto the bathroom floor and stood up, just close enough to be standing chest to chest. Billy enjoyed seeing the anger in Harrington's eyes. Especially when he leaned forward and pressed his lips against the mouth of the slightly taller boy.

He prepared himself to be punched, but was instead kissed back with a fury. Billy smirked into the bruising kiss and let his hands run over Steve's body, and relished in the fact that he was doing the same to him.

The only thing that stopped them from continuing was the sound of the bell, signaling that the next class was about to start. They pulled apart and left one at a time to finish the rest of the day like nothing happened.

Billy knew that it wouldn't be the last time and he was grateful for that as there weren't many guys who enjoyed being with dudes in little Hawkins, Indiana. That's all it was to him, just a fuck.

What he didn't count on was actually falling in love with Steve Harrington. No, he would say that wasn't on his itinerary at all.

_____________