Sinful

Steve had lost track of how many times he and Billy had hooked up. A couple months had passed and they messed around a few times a week, and each time Steve swore it to be the last.

He still felt guilty after being with Billy. He felt like a total douche bag for doing that to Nancy of all people. He didn't understand why he was even doing it, he just knew he wanted it and he knew that it wasn't fair or right.

The guilt he'd feel was more about being with a guy than it was being a cheater, truthfully. Billy seemed to be so cool and natural about it, like it wasn't a huge fucking deal, and it was infuriating to Steve. But it did help each time they hooked up, because if they were both freaking out they'd get nowhere. And Steve definitely wanted to get somewhere with Billy.

It wasn't like he loved Hargrove. He loved Nancy. Sweet Nancy Wheeler with her doe eyes that just light up when he hugged her or kissed her in the hallway by her locker. That was the person he was in love with and he was screwing it up. And for what? A guy?

Billy Hargrove?

The guy with the gorgeous blue eyes and the crazy smile? The guy that drove Steve insane just by looking at him? 

Yeah.. that guy.

Harrington sighed into his hands at his dining room table. He should be doing his essay, but he couldn't stop thinking about Billy's chest behind that barely buttoned shirt-so sinful.

The echo of his doorbell brought him out of his tormenting thoughts. He was home alone, as he usually was. His parents had very busy lives, so alone he had to be. He had a nanny up to the age of eleven, by that time his parents decided he was old enough to take care of himself, or at least be at Jonathon's house where Joyce could take care of him. So, in short, he had no choice but to be the one to open the door.

Billy leaned against the door frame with his sickeningly charming smile, that same chest Steve was just fantasizing about in full view. Steve refrained from asking if he ever buttoned up his shirt like a normal person, simply because it was going to be off anyway at some point that night.

"I'm doing homework right now." Steve said as he let Billy in. The curly haired boy only shrugged as he made his way to the kitchen like he owned the place. He took one of Mr. Harrington's beers and sat with Steve, leaning back with his feet on the table. That didn't last though because brunette pushed them off, "Fucking gross, man. Were you raised in a barn?" 

Billy only rolled his eyes at him and took a sip, leaning against the table with his arm touching Steve's. That simple contact felt like fire against the older boy's skin. He could feel those blue eyes on him and that burned too.

"Your introduction paragraph is shit, dude." Billy commented as he set the can down. "Fuck off." Steve gave in annoyance.

Billy chuckled and leaned in, studying the essay. Steve stayed quiet as he took in Billy's constructive criticism. Billy always had a way with words so didn't surprise the rich boy much that he was so good in English.

What did surprise him though was how comfortable it was just sitting like this, accepting Billy's help like he wasn't the most infuriating person in the world.

"Okay, so.. yeah. This sounds about right. You should at least get a B- with this." Billy concluded as he looked at Steve with that beautiful smile. God, he's too cute , Steve thought shamefully. He leaned in even closer and used his thumb to toy with the brunette's bottom lip. 

Steve didn't need a verbal command to know that Billy wanted a reward for his actions. And he gave it to him. He gave into his temptations once more and kissed the gorgeous guy beside him, taking in his scents and the way he tasted. Billy moaned into the kiss as he flicked his tongue against Steve's.

Before Harrington knew it he had Hargrove on his back on the dining room table, his hands inside Billy's shirt as he roamed his chest and sides. He could hear sharp intakes of breath coming from him the dirty blonde, and wrote it off as noises of pleasure. It wasn't until he ripped the shirt off and noticed the bruises that he realized they were actually sounds of pain.

"Billy..?" Steve hated how soft the name came out of his mouth-hated how all of a sudden the mood in the room changed. Big, dark purple bruises were more than visible on Billy's right side. It looked as though he had been kicked repeatedly.

"Don't you worry about that, princess. Finish taking off my clothes." Billy breathed out, tugging at the hem of Steve's shirt. The brunette hesitated, fingers running against the biggest bruise gently. He wondered what could have happened. What he most suspected was that Billy got into a fight, but there would be no way he'd let himself be on the ground long enough to let someone-

"Get out of your head and fuck me, King Steve." Billy's patronizing voice reminded Steve of how much he truly despised him, but he id as he was told anyway. He pulled his clothes off as well Billy's pants and boxers and pushed inside his tight entrance, his hand wrapped around the blonde's throat, just as he liked it.

Steve told himself he didn't care about Billy or where he got those bruises from and tried not to notice how careful he was actually being as to not hurt Billy further.

Billy Hargrove pissed Steve off, and he hated him with a burning passion. The only problem with that was, with that same passion, he was actually falling in love with him.

And that couldn't just, happen. So he told Billy again in a heavy breath that it'll never happen again after he pulls out of Billy's warmth, finishing  inside of him, something he enjoyed doing all too much. The statement only made the gorgeous boy beneath him laugh, because even he knew that it wasn't true.

______________