High

Steve mumbled a series of curses as he pulled Billy inside. The blonde laughed as Steve dragged him to the living room. The brunette pinched the bridge of his nose and tried not to go off. He wasn't even really upset with Billy, he was just tired and didn't feel like dealing with anything.

"I'm not a good person." Billy said suddenly, his bloodshot eyes wide. Steve shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What are you even talking about, man? Sure you're a good person." Steve sighed as he tried to get the bulky blonde to sit down. Billy shook his head and took a step back.

"I'm trying to be better, Steve. I wanna be better." Billy tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders. Confusion filled Harrington's tired features as he tried to make sense of whatever Billy was talking about.

"You're in my house high as fuck, Billy." Steve reminded him. Billy laughed again and leaned against the back of the couch.

"If I wasn't I'd be having a breakdown and you don't wanna see that, princess. Let daddy speak, okay?" Billy did his tongue thing at what Steve assumed to be the anger that flashed in his brown eyes. God Billy could be so damn annoying, Steve thought to himself as he did as he was told, regardless of that little fact.

"I know what I am and what I'm not." Billy's smiling face turned serious as he looked at Steve up and down. It made him feel weird inside and the brunette wasn't sure what to do with that.

"And what I am is in love. With you," Billy licked his lips and turned away to face the wall. "I understand if you don't ever wanna mess with me again. I know you're not queer like me or anything so if, you know-"

Steve didn't have to hear any more after that. He pulled Billy in by his barely buttoned shirt and kissed him deeply. The blonde tensed just for a second before he kissed back with vigor. Clothes were shed as their tongues moved together, and onto the couch they went. Billy laid flat on his back as Steve straddled him, the brunette's hands roaming over his chest, teasing his nipples every so often.

Steve removed himself from the kiss, just to take a moment to look at the beautiful blonde. His eyes-his stupid, beautiful eyes. They sparkled in the dim light, and honestly Steve felt silly thinking such a thing, but it was true. He was simply captivated by the shape of his eyes, by those long lashes. Steve leaned down and peppered kisses all over Billy's face, relishing in the sound of his laugh.

Steve sighed as he moved back to look at him. His hand slowly caressed Billy's cheek, his thumb running over the beautiful boy's bottom lip. The feeling Steve had all day felt too strong in that moment. He took in a deep breath and his brown eyes opened slowly, taking him all in before he finally said the words he'd been dying to say for weeks now.

"I love you, Billy Hargrove. You piss me off," They both laughed as Steve continued, "But I love you so much. In a way that makes me mad and happy at the same time." Steve kissed down Billy's body, listening to every shudder of breath.

"I never wanna stop." The brunette finished as made his way in between Billy's legs. He looked up at the blue eyed boy as he brought Billy's length in his hands. He'd only done this once before and Billy had accidentally choked him, so he got mad and said he'd never do it again.

Well, he wasn't mad anymore. He wanted to do it for Billy. And so he licked up the shaft and then to the head, where he swirled his tongue around it. Billy moaned and ran his fingers through Steve's hair. Billy laid back, his moans small while accompanied by erratic breaths.

Billy was probably at the stage of his high where it felt like waves going through his body, Steve guessed. Billy had told him once that laying down while high is his most relaxing experience, and the brunette couldn't help but wonder how that felt along side of having his cock sucked.

Steve brought the length down into his mouth, as much as he could with his inexperience. He did what Billy would do to him and it left the blonde's chest heaving. Making Billy feel good like that was the hottest thing in the world to Steve.

The only indication Steve had that Billy was about to come was the constant shaking of this thighs. That still didn't prepare him for how much filled his mouth. It was strange and new, and he didn't know what to do with it. He made the sudden decision to just swallow seeing as Billy did that sometimes.

A breathy laugh came from the boy under him. With shaking hands Steve was pulled into a kiss, a slow and loving lock of lips. Steve had a smile on his face as he pulled away to lay in the crook of his neck. He tried not to put all of his weight on Billy but he was still so sleepy.

"You said you never want this to stop, right?" Billy asked as his nails grazed over Steve's skin. The brunette's hands smoothed over Billy's chest and found its way to those curls he loved so much. Steve nodded in response to the question and placed little kisses on the blonde's neck. Billy took in a deep breath and stopped the comforting movement of his fingertips.

"I can't breathe when I see you with her." Billy admitted, his voice tight. Steve propped himself on his elbow and looked down at those eyes, and he knew Billy was serious.

"You want me to.. I have to break up with Nancy?" Of course he'd have to do that, Steve thought. He had no idea Billy felt that way. He felt like even more of an asshole then.

"You don't have to. If you want her then, you know.. I'll understand." Billy breathed out as maneuvered around Steve to get the quilt that had been folded neatly over the back of the couch. He brought it over their naked bodies and held Steve like it was going to be the last time.

Steve didn't want it to be the last time. He knew that in his core. He had no idea what the future would hold for them but there was no way he'd stop himself from feeling that if he could help it. Steve believed wholeheartedly that Billy deserved more than just being his dirty little secret, as he also believed Nancy deserved true happiness. He was pretty sure Nancy knew just as well as he did that she wouldn't get that with him.

The situation itself felt crazy and stupid but that was their life. They were both assholes who needed to start being better, and in order to do that they needed to be honest.

"I only want you." Always, Steve added silently.

____________