Prologue.

Why am I transfering to a new school again? You wondered silently. You hated moving. It was a bunch of packing and hauling things. Then you had to search for the thing that you wanted, and to you, it was just a lot of nonsense. You sighed for the hundredth time since leaving. "When are we going to be there?" You asked your "legal guardian". Your parents had been too busy with work to go with you, but that's how they always were. It didn't bother you much anymore. They sent enough money for the rent and for food, but you knew that they didn't really care. It never bothered you. "Just a little longer, (y/n)." He said. "It should be around this corner here. It's not very big, I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It's good that it's smaller, maybe then I'll fit in a bit more. This is a chance to hide my wealth instead of what my parents want, and that's to flaunt it." You said. Perhaps this is a good chance to stay in the middle instead of trying for the top. This time,  I get to say how school goes. You thought to yourself with a smirk.

//I know this is short. I'm sorry about that, but it'll get longer. I'm going to rewrite a couple of my old books and my kinda modern!Lams book. See all y'all's later!//