New Faces, Same Drama.

You walked into the class, smiling slightly. You had your earbuds in, music gently going in the background. "This (Y/n) Rolliand. He will be joining the class, Teruhashi, would you be as kind as to show him the ropes?"
"Of course." She smiled. You gave her a once over, her 'perfect girl' charm having no effect on your ass. You increased the brightness on your smile as she approached. "You can sit by me, if you'd like." She said.
"Thank you, but I'm fine with this one." You said moving to a vacant seat closer to the door. "Oh, alright." She said. You put your earbuds back in, lightly tracing the shape of a guy with pink hair and a pair of devices in his hair. Your eyes turned kind of glazed over as you drew a cat stuck between buildings and him moving one of them. You flipped a page and drew one of someone else helping the cat get unstuck, and continued to waste paper until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You jumped and looked at a guy with sky blue hair. "Uhm, hello?" You said, pulling one of your earbuds out. "Hi. I'm Kaidō. Aren't you the inheritor of the Rolliand company?" You froze for a second.
"Yeah, that's me." You sighed.
"Were we not supposed to know? I'm sorry." He said.
"It's okay. I just... have a hard time making friends who aren't after my money, so I try to keep it quiet." You said, hair falling in typical anime stylestyle as you averted your eyes from the boy. "Oh, I know something similar. No one wants to be my friend because they think that I'm weird... And kind of stupid for calling myself the Jet Black Wings." He said, sitting on the desk next to you. "The way I see it, it's better to see yourself as who, or what, you want instead of what everyone else wants. It gives you depth. Most people rely on their looks, or their talents to them through life. But talent and looks only get you so far. You have to work to get through tougher things." You said, giving him an encouraging smile. He had a light blush on his face. "That's a really detailed drawing. Who is it?" He asked, pointing to the one you had finished right before he had made you jump. You tilted your head. "I... don't know."
"Are you a psychic or something?" He asked. A guy with pink hair approached the two of you as the bell signaling the end of the school day rang. "I don't know. I've had dreams of things happening before, which have happened, and my feelings of something being off have never been wrong, I don't know if I could be considered psychic, but clairvoyant sure seems to be a good bet. Hello." You said, looking at him. Your eyes glazed over as you saw a flash. In it there were memories. You saw them, but they were at least 22. They were at the bar, your idea, and you saw a different flash, one of him, staring at a grave. You blinked and stepped away from him. "Um, I'm sorry, I need to get home and catch up on the homework. I'll see you later, Kaidō. I'm sorry I can't stay." You said, leaving.

Σ(●д●)Σ(●д●)Σ(●д●)Σ(●д●)

Saiki saw the memories that had flashed through your mind and was confused. What was that all about? He wondered. He started walking home when he heard a cat calling for help. He went to it, and after a lot of back and forth and getting the cat to say please, he moved the building. He didn't notice that you were staring at him until you said, "So that was the outcome." He looked at you. You were still confused and somewhat upset from the memories that you had seen earlier. He started walking towards you. "I know you're a psychic, Saiki. But I also know that I have no control over this... thing." You said, tapping your third eye. "I never know when it'll happen or what it will show me. So, I was wondering if you could help me learn to." You said softly. He stared at you. You bit the inside of your cheek before saying, "I under-"
"Fine." He interrupted you.
"H-huh?"
"I said I'll help you."
Thank you." You said softly.