Call my name.

(Seme reader this time! )

You had Saiki pinned to the bed. The gag and handcuffs sending a thrill through his body, causing his cock to twitch. You went between his legs and blew on his entrance. He shivered, closing his eyes. You suckled on his bound balls, humming. He arched his back, moaning slightly. "You like this, Kusuo?" You asked, lust glazing your eyes. He nodded, his eyes half lidded.

You chuckled and pressed your tongue flat against his hole. His eyes shot open in shock. "Wh-what are you- ah!" He cried out as your tongue invaded his entrance. You could feel the muscle trying to push it out, but you pushed it in further. You hummed again as you moved your tongue, searching. You could barely feel the edge of it with your tongue, so you added a finger. He arched his backback as you pressed on his prostate. "A-ah! (Y/N)!" He cried out again.

You smirked and retracted your tongue. You added another finger and scissored them. He jolted and moaned. "Quit teasing, (Y/N). Just fuck my brains out." Saiki panted. You chuckled. "Is that how you ask, Kusuo? You should know better." You said, smirk widening. He looked up at you, eyes holding excitement. "What's your safe word?" You whispered. "Coffee." He replied just as softly. You grinned.

You had Saiki tied up and hanging in a hammock type of structure from your ceiling. The two vibrators in his ass were on the highest setting. He violently jolted and shivered as you pushed them in and out of his abused hole. He moaned, the gag back in his mouth. You started setting up the milking machine as he whined and writhed in painful pleasure.

You attached the machine to his dick and turned it on. You smirked at his cries of pleasure, watching his dick twitch and jolt, unable to cum. You went to his nipples and sucked on one, lightly rolling the other through your fingers. He moaned loudly, back arching higher than before. You smiled sadistically and pinched harder, tugging lightly in the process. He screamed as he came.

You felt a swell of pride at the fact that you could make the stone faced psychic a mess from a dry orgasm and some sexual torture. You chuckled, still attached to Saiki's nipple. You removed the gag from his mouth, letting the moans flow freely from his mouth. "Pl-please. (Y/N) please stop these. I want your cock. Please fuck me with your huge cock and fill me." Your smirk returned and you did as he asked.

(Unfortunately, this will be a two parter. I'm going through some stuff, getting ready to move, living by the snake river. Yeah. I will update again soon. I promise.)