The Problem with Girls.

Teruhashi was waiting in front of the school waiting for Saiki. "Saiki!" She called. "I didn't seen you much this weekend." Saiki ignored her. "(Y/n), you're Saiki's friend, would you find out if he likes me or not?" She asked, trying her charm on you. "It's not my business to know if he likes you or not." You said blankly. She huffed, "Then at least tell me what'll impress him?" You looked her in the eye and said, "What'll impress him isn't anything. What if he doesn't even want a relationship with you? Or at all? What would you do then? Try to force him?" You walked off to class, just getting in your seat before the bell rang. Saiki gave you a look that you waved off. You put your earbuds in and got to work on the test your teacher passed out. You finished first and purposely got every fifth question wrong, knowing it would make the grade a B at best. B- at worst. You squinted at the paper and nodded, leaning your head on your hand and looking at what little you could see of the sky. You felt your eyes glaze over and pushed against it, instead letting it play in the back of your mind.

It was a nice summer day after graduating from Uni and you were waiting for Saiki and crew. You were swinging to kill the time. "(Y/n)! Sorry we're late! Nendōu wanted to finish his ramen before we left." Kaidō said. You grinned. "It's cool. I was just swinging." You said, lightly jumping off.
"Yo, where's Saiki?"
"He said he had to finish something really quick." Kaidō said.
"Something about a ring or something like that." Nendōu said.

"(Y/n), buddy, you comin to eat with us?" Nendōu asked.
"Oh, yeah, I'm coming." You said, grabbing your Bento. "What did you see?" Saiki demanded. "I think I just saw you about to propose to someone." You said quietly.
"Do you know who?"
"No, but I have a guess as to who it was." You said, face tinting peach.