Those are Mine!

"Today we're making crepes. Since there isn't enough for everyone to be in groups of three, there will be two groups of two. Saiki and (Y/N) will be one of them, Hairo and Kaidō is another." You moved to the bowl, reading the instructions to yourself quietly. You put the butter in a liquid measuring cup and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds as you cracked the eggs. You checked on the butter and put it in for another 30 seconds. You measured out the sugar and flour, making a small mess on your apron. You wiped your hands off on it as the microwave went off again, "Saiki, can you check that?" You asked absently as you mixed and read more of the instructions. He walked over with the melted butter and poured it in. You continued to mix it and then poured some of the batter into your pan. You set the bowl aside and waited for it to turn golden brown. You skillfully flipped it and waited for a little bit more. You took it off the pan and lightly spread the Nutella on it before scooping some ice cream on it and folding it. You turned to make another to see a girl slurping down your batter. Your aura turned dark. "What, prey tell, are you doing?" You asked, glaring at her.
"I was hungry." She said meekly, setting the bowl on the counter. "Those were mine." You said, quietly sighing. "Whatever. Here Saiki." You said, setting the crepe in front of him. "You don't want it?" He asked. You shook your head. "It's fine. You can have it. I know how much you like sweets.
"Here, buddy. Since you didn't get any, you can have some of ours."
"Thanks Nendōu." You smiled. You took a bite. "This is really good."
"Thanks, it's my specialty."
"Tuna, right?" You asked, tilting your head.
"Yeah."
"Thanks again." You said, munching on the treat slowly.
"Anything for my buddies!" He exclaimed.
"You have a weird definition of good." Saiki claimed. You stuck your tongue out, grinning. "You know, you shouldn't knock it till you've tried it." You said, holding one out. He looked up at you and said, "No. Not in a million years."
"Oh c'mon, Saiki, just a bite and if you don't like it, I'll eat the rest." You promised. He sighed and took a small bite. There were some crumbs from the flaky dish by his mouth and you gently wiped them away with your thumb. "There." You smiled. He sat there, frozen mid chew. Everyone stared at you two. "What? He had crumbs and I wiped them off. Is that weird here? Did I offend you?" You asked, anxiety sparking in the pit of your stomach. He slowly shook his head. "No. I think it's more the position you put us in." He said. You were confused until you realized. It looked like you were going in for a kiss. You scrambled back as quickly as you could, face flushing brightly. You noticed the string again, getting longer and brighter. You bit your lip, and touched it.

There was that grave again. Saiki was standing there, alone for the moment.
"You okay, Sai?" You asked. He nodded.
"Yeah. After all, it was just a bag of bone and muscle, right?" He asked. You gave him a sympathetic look as you noticed the slight tears in his eyes.
"He was a good dog, and we knew that he had problems battling it, but at least he was comfortable and in a caring home when he died, right?" He nodded, disloging a couple tears. You kissed his cheek, and hold him.
"It's okay now." You said softly.
"He's happy."

You jolted when a hand patted your shoulder. "Whoa there, you okay buddy?" Nendōu asked. You nodded, "Yeah. I'm okay." You looked up at Saiki. Noticing for perhaps the first time that his eyes were the prettiest purple you'd ever seen.