Blue Hair and Silver Spoons.

Metori sauntered up to you in the middle of lunch. "You are (Y/N) Rolliand, correct?" His bodyguard asked. You nodded, confused. "You are going to join me at my table, where food that you should be eating is, since you are of a higher stature." Metori said. You rapidly blinked before bursting into laughter. "Sorry, it's just, I brought food from home to eat. School food is nasty and I'm comfortable with my friends here." You gestured to Saiki and crew. "Ah, you mean the people who you pay to sit with you? Yes I have heard of this. Of course, I pay people to leave me alone." He said. You blinked owlishly. "I don't pay them to sit with me. I don't have to. They enjoy my company, or at least I think they do." You looked at the group, who all nodded. "Yeah, (Y/N) doesn't pay us. We sit with him because we want to." Hairo said. Kaidō put a hand on your shoulder. "We very much enjoy his company. It's-"
"You let the commoners touch you so casually?!" He nearly screeched.
"Excuse you, Kaidō is my friend. And I will not stand for you to treat him like that." You said, standing up. Metori chuckled.
"He's just a commoner, you are high class, which is why I must insist on you joining my table, where only the highest class, or most beautiful people sit. Like Teruhashi." He said. You narrowed your eyes slightly. "So what you're saying is you find me attractive?" You asked, leaning against the table edge. He slightly flushed, "What kind of preposterous idea is that?" He asked. You smirked, "Well, you did say only the most beautiful people can join you, and you asked me to join, so I must be at least a little attractive to you, right?" You asked, leaning closer to the silver haired boy. He flushed slightly darker before turning his head away from you, glad for the distraction of Teruhashi. "Hi, Saiki. How are you today?" She asked. The psychic ignored her, being more focused on Metori and you interacting. "Saiki?" She asked. He had a slight glare on his face, the most emotion he's ever shown, and his hands were clenched in his lap.

(゚▽^*)☆(゚▽^*)☆(゚▽^*)☆

"You've been awfully quiet since lunch. You okay?" You asked, putting a hand on Saiki's shoulder. "I'm fine, just irritated." He said harshly, shrugging your hand off. You gave him a puzzled look until you brightened. "Were you jealous?" You asked. He snorted quietly. "No. Teruhashi hasn't stopped bugging me since lunch time, though you wouldn't know, you've been flirting with the silver spoon." He glared at the tv.
"You're just proving my point." You said, grinning. He huffed. "Whatever. I'm not jealous." You chuckled, thinking about how cute he was. His eyes really are a beautiful color, You thought. His face tinted pink. No. It's not okay to be that cute, even if it does bring out his eyes. You thought, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See ya tomorrow Saiki!" You waved as you walked home.