Chapter 3: The Party

So here I am sitting in a chair with people besides me eating each other's face off, yeah, the joy of attending a party, I lost my friends a little while ago when they found someone to dance with Mia with her boyfriend off course.

I decide to go and grab a drink because I am so fucking bored so I look for jack and coke when I turn around I spot James so I yell out to him, he turns around and grins at me like an idiot I smile and walk over to him. Once I've downed my drink and had a couple more I decide to go and dance with him after that I dance with some other hot guy that grins at me and puts his hands around my waist and we sway, by now I'm tipsy and having the time of my life I grind my ass against Daniel's crouch, found out his name after my third drink, Danielle starts pushing his crouch up against my ass so I can feel his hard-on I put my hands around his neck as he pushes more into me my breathes start to become shallow but before I can release a moan James comes around and grabs my arm and pulls me away while I pout at him.

"James" I whine as he pulls me away from Daniel who has an evil look in his eyes, he keeps pulling me until we are outside "what the hell Sophia" he exclaims while he moves his hands around "I am trying to have fun James " my words end up coming out slurred because I am so great out of nowhere I start giggling I can't help it, James gives me a weird look where as I continue giggling "come on I'm taking you home" he starts dragging me to the car I have no protest because I feel like I want to projectile vomit everywhere right now, oh god I feel like I'm going to die.

We finally make it home but not before I vomited out of the car window I feel like complete shit, but with the help of James I make it to my apartment and to my bed I so should have not gone out tonight ah. James helped me out of my clothes and into my Pj's peaches comes and cuddles next to me while James puts a bin next to my bed and Panadol on the night stand with some water, he kisses my forehead before he says goodbye god I love him. I finally get to sleep.

Authors note:

This is probably a shitty chapter and I apologies for that but hopefully there are more good ones😊