22: Joesph.

Not edited.

Joesph POV:

Joesph POV:

"Where the fuck is she, it's been two weeks!!" I tug at the ends of my hair slamming my knuckles against my desk

"Boss we've got something" Aron walks into the room with an iPad in his hands

"Well what the fuck is the news!" I yell getting up Aron rolls his eyes but puts the iPad on my desk and points to the red dot on the map "well what the fuck is it?" I questions while moving the map around and zooming in until I see a picture of a house "that's where she is boss" he smiles evilly.

"Round up all the boys get the guns get the cars!" I shout Aron nods his head but doesn't leave getting up i button my suit up, I make eye contact with Aron easing an eyebrow "what are you waiting for let's go now!!" Nodding his head he scrambles away.

Walking to my bookcase I pull the special book and the door open to my secret weapon closet, strapping guns to my waist and ankles I grab a couple knives and some smoke bombs before closing the cupboard and making my way out of my office.

We all make our way to our cars while I get into my black zl Camaro we all stick to the plane and make our way to Sophia.

           ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After an a couple hours of driving we finally spot the safe house covered by trees and bushes the gang I park quite a bit away and take the van closer so we can get Sophia in and out. Putting our masks on we load our guns we all slowly walk to the fence and manage to squeeze through it "Alright I want a couple of you guys going through the back shooting anyone in the way, James and Micky as well as John I want you in the front don't make too much noise alright Fat Boy I want you in the van getting ready to speed off with us alright. Are we ready?" I whisper-yell they all nod we take our places  "and the rest of you I want you with me down in the basement with me alright let's go" we all make our way.

Quietly opening to the front door I make my way to the down stairs basement shooting whoever is in my way the rest of the boys traveling behind me once we make it to the door I signal everyone to quietly I open the door and listen for any noise hearing a couple voices I signal everyone to get their guns ready I slam the door open letting my presence be known

"Well well well what do we have here" I say in a smug voice I see Sophia on the floor bleeding "what have you done Anothy?" I point my hand gun at him he signals his men to come closer as they do they raise their shitty little guns chuckling I signal my men to shot them in the shoulder they do and they both go down groaning

"I want the lady, and we won't Kill any more of your men?" His eyes shift he comes charging to me and throws a punch at my jaw my head swings to the side as I feel blood coming from my mouth my hand comes up to the my mouth to stop the blood, I spit my blood on his shoes and start throwing punches

"Get Sophia and go to the van I'll be out in a minute" I spit out to my men they nod their head and shot the lock on the cage carrying Sophia bridal style they quickly follow her out but not without one of Anothys men I quickly grab my ankle gun and shot him in the back he goes down quickly.

After getting out of the basement I quickly run out and into the van looking back at "Alright let's go. All the other men can drive in their own cars" Fat boy nods his head and speeds away.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Jumping out of the van I swing the back door open and quickly grabbed a passed out Sophia running into the mansion I get Alex to call the Mafia doctor I walk down to the east wing where the small hospital room is and put her on a bed I wait for the doctor to arrive. After 10 minutes the dick head finally comes and I can stop pacing "finally you fucking make it" I spit out doc just rolls his eyes and shakes his head while doc checks her out I sit up at the end of her playing with her hair while I wait for him to tell me what's wrong "Alright Joesph she'll need a couple stitches as well she has been beaten badly in the stomach area and has broken one rib so she'll need to be taken good care of, I'll be here once a week to change her dressings" getting up I clench my fists and make a hole in the wall out of anger doc jumps out fright but quickly composed himself getting to stitch Sophia's arms and legs.

Doc and I leave Sophia to rest as well as wake up but I decide to sit there with her once I've had a shower and change into a new clean suit and eat some lunch.

Making my way back to her room I take a seat next to her head and hold her cold and fragile hand in my large warm one I kiss her hand before sitting in an upright position "I'm so sorry this happened to you, i promise it'll never happen again I'll protect you with all my heart princesa" I whisper bringing my hand up to her forehead I brush the few strands of hair out of her eyes.

"La próxima persona que intente algo me aseguraré de que no vean otro día and I promise that." (The next person that tries something I'll make sure they don't see another day) I kiss her hand again before sitting up straight and watching the tv above Sophia's bed.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Like & Comment.