30: The Date.

Not edited.

After finishing all of my duties for the take a take the time to relax watch tv and give myself a little pamper session before my date with Joseph, I put my tank top on and some black sweats before making my way to the bathroom

After finishing all of my duties for the take a take the time to relax watch tv and give myself a little pamper session before my date with Joseph, I put my tank top on and some black sweats before making my way to the bathroom. Grabbing a face mask I apply it to my face before setting a timer for 20 minutes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After 20 minutes I grab a face washer and rinse of the mask I add some toner before adding some eye cream and lip balm, I decide to take a shower so I can shave everything and feel like a brand new person.

Knock, Knock

"Come in"

I watch as the door opens and Maddy's face comes into view "hey girl how's it going" she comes and sits next to me we both watch a couple minutes before I speak up "do you want to do our nails" she squeals and nods her head "hold on let me get my things" she quickly dashed out of the room and not a minute passes before she comes racing back in "wow, be careful" I say as she huffs out and takes a seat. I pick out a nice red to go with my dress while Maddy goes with a nice nude pink colour, we listen to some loud music while painting our nails and doing more masks.

"Are you excited?" Maddy ask as she puts the cap back on "yeah I am very nervous though" she smiles over at me "you'll be fine my brother is a teddy bear trust me you'll love it" I send her a reassuring smile before blowing on my nails helping them dry.

                 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

5pm hits and I start getting ready, I quickly take another shower before calling got Maddy to do my makeup and hair. I sit patiently while she does my hair and makeup.

We decide to watch a repeat of a friends episode while we get ready.

"Can I look now" Maddy groans but nods her head I get out the chair and make my way to the mirror situated, "wow, it looks amazing thank you" I send her a smile "no problem I had fun doing it" we both chuckle before taking a seat on the white sofa near the tv. We watch tv until about 6:30 hits so I don't wrinkle the dress.

I pull the dress over my head as Maddy grabs my shoes, I put them on before adding a couple rings as well as a cute little necklace. "You ready?" She questions as she gets of the bed with a groan I give her nervous chuckle but nod my head "you'll be fine amor"  "come on it's time to leave Jospeh will be waiting" I nod my head I open the door waiting for Maddy to come out of the room before closing the door, Maddy notices my nervousness and grabs my hand "you'll be fine, have fun let loose". I chuckle but start making my way down the stairs stopping at the bottom as my eyes find Joseph in a beautiful black Armani suit "you look princesa increíble" a blush coast my cheeks when he calls me princess he hold his hand out for me I walk over to him and put my small hand into his large tatted hand, he pulls me to the side "buena suerte sofia" Maddy says as she sends me a sly wink (good luck Sophia)  "you ready" Joseph whispers in my ear as he opens the front door leading me out to the cool wind outside "I am yes" I say shyly he looks over my way with a twinkle in his eyes "don't go all shy for me now baby" he chuckles out I hide my face in his side his hand moves to my lower back where he starts drawing circles. We finally make it to his car which happens to be a Black Dodge Challenger "nice car" I watch as his blue eyes sparkle "you like cars huh" I hear his accent come out in his husky voice, I nod my head he opens my side for me 'What a gentleman' I think. He gets into his side before starting her up I listen as the car comes to life. He drives through the gates as some of the guards nod their heads at him. It takes about an hour drives until we make it to the cute little secret spot.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Joseph gets out of the car and walks quickly to my side where he opens the door for me, he hold his hand out for me to grab which I do. I lift myself of off the seat, I push my body into the side of Joseph as he grabs my arm. "We're are you taking me" I question while looking over at the trees "don't worry I'm not going to murder you" I look over at him with wide eyes as he chuckles "come on, I promise you'll love it" I meekly nod my head while following his lead trying not to sink into the ground with these heels on.

I gasp as we finally come to a clearing in the Forest "wow" I whisper out while Joseph walks over to the little lit up area with a picnic blanket and two baskets with some candles around the blanket a little lake right next to us, he looks over at me while fidgeting with his hands "do you like it?" He questions shakily I nod my head while looking over at him, I make slow steps towards him til we are face to face I peck his lips light before mumbling "I love it" his eyes light up and a grin comes onto his face "come on let's eat" we both take a seat on the blanket while I take my heels off so I can sit on my feet comfortably Joseph takes out a couple sandwiches and puts them on plates "now we have chicken, turkey, bacon. Which one would you like?" "Chicken please" smiling he hands me the plate with the chicken sandwiches. He takes the bacon one and takes a big ole bit.

After we have finished eating we both watch the sky as it gets darker the stars starting to show. "I have a crazy idea" my eyebrows raise as Joseph speaks into my ear "mhmm" I hum out "lets go swimming" my head turns as I look over at him "I don't have swimmers and won't it be cold?" I watch as he starts stripping out of his suit folding it as he goes. I watch as his muscles ripple when he takes his shirt off "you'll be fine and you can just wear your pantie and bra" I watch as he slowly submerges his body into the water "how is it?" I question "very nice actually kind of warm" his head ducks under the water before coming back up he pushes his black hair out of his eyes, I slowly pull my dress over my head before putting it neatly next to his suit, his eyes follow my every move before I slowly submerge myself into the warm water he pulls me into his body my legs automatically go around his waist while my arms travel around his neck playing with his hair.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I tried my best with this chapter so I hope you like it ❤️❤️.

Vote & Comment.