33: Naughty.

Not edited.

"Do you wanna go shopping today" I look over at Maddy who has a smile on her face I look at her suspiciously before nodding my head "yay, I'll let Joseph know" I take a sip of my coffee before answering "it's fine I can do it" Maddy watches me as I get up with a smirk on her face before sending me a wink I chuckle before making my way to his office.

Knock, knock

"Come in" I slowly open the door before peeking my head in seeing Joseph on his laptop his eyes levitate with mine he sends me a smile before closing his laptop and giving a hand gesture telling me to come in, walking into his office I pull the chair out before taking a seat "what can I help you with princess?" He questions while leaning in his chair putting his hands behind his head "is it alright if Maddy and I go out shopping with some guards?" I question hoping he will say yes his eyes narrow onto me before he drags out a sigh and pulling on his hand "alright fine but be safe I want you home by 12" jumping I clap my hands and let out a squeal "thank you so much" I run over to him and peck his lip before I can pull apart his hand snakes around my waist pulling me closer.

âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–

"What time are we leaving Maddy?" Her eyes leave her phone before looking up at me then at her watch "in about 2 hours" nodding my head I run up the stairs opening my bedroom door before closing it.

I decide to start getting ready to go out I turn some music on before getting into the shower cubicle and turning it on the right temperature, grabbing my shampoo bottle and singing along to the song.

I wrap my fluffy robe around my body before exiting the bathroom, I slide the door open before turning the lights on letting the closet come to life, walking in I run my hands across the different types of fabric.

I decide on wearing a pair of ripped black jeans matched with a white crop top and white converse.

âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–âž–
"Hurry up birch or I'm leaving without!!" I hear Maddy scream from down stairs I add some lipgloss before running down the stairs "I'm here!" I let out a breathe as I reach the bottom of the wooden steps. Catching my breathe my eyes level with Aron who is laughing his ass off, walking over to him I send a harsh slap to his arm which makes him stop laughing "that's not nice Sophia" he says in a mimicking voice I scowl at him before fast pace walking over to Maddy who has a purple handbag over her shoulder "ready" she asks excitedly I nod my head while walking behind her as we make our way to the front door where one of the guards opens for us I send him a smile and he gives me a small on.

The guard opens the door Maddy jumps in before putting her bag down "thank you-" I look over at him "Liam" he says in a dark rumbled voice "thank you Liam" I send him a quick smile before before getting in next to Maddy. I watch as Maddy slender hand goes to the radio turning it up to a song "this is my song!" She squeals over the loud thumping I chuckle before looking out of the tinted window admiring the trees and houses.