18: Asses.

Not edited.

I've made it's a week off avoiding Joesph it's now Saturday and it's me day I'll be pampering myself. Waking up at 10am I realise I don't have a phone so I can't really do anything but sit in my bed and think about the day. Suddenly getting really bored I get out of bed and put my robe on quickly making my bed I open up the blinds letting the blinding sun light come through.

             ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Going into the closet I pick out a little flowered dress that is tight at the top but flows at the bottom, getting into the bathroom I pee and then turn the shower on getting it to warm I strip of my robe and get into the warm flowing water.

Changing into my dress I walk to the vanity and do some light makeup as well as putting my hair into a high pony tail. Once I've finished doing my makeup I walk to the side of the room were there is a bunch of heels sneakers and one pair of fluffy pink slippers huh. Getting the white converse I put some socks on then tie the laces walking to the door I see a sign on it

'Ring the bell when you want to leave  Princesa'

Confused I look around until I see a bell sitting on a black table near the door where you would usually throw your keys and purse on them, shrugging my shoulder is press the bell twice. After waiting five minutes the door finally opens getting of the bed I greet Aron "good morning Aron" he smiles I look at his attire which is always a suit but today it's like a really light blue suit
"Well good morning Sophia, you're in a cheery mood today" he raises his eyebrows as if I'm going to do something to him laughing I make my way past him and down to the kitchen too have breakfast.

             ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
After I've had breakfast I clean the dishes I used going over to Brenda I tell her good morning she smiles "good morning to you sweety" she likes the grandma I never had.

My plan to avoid Joesph has been broken I'm now sitting in front of him on the lounge watching some Criminal minds trying my best not to sneak a peek at Him instantly fails out of my side vision I see him put his foot over his knee putting his hand over his ankle my eyes travel over his dark blue suit and no tie my eyes rake over his tattooed hands all the way up to his face looking up at his beautifully sculpted face I see he's watching me and smirking my cheeks turn a light pink once I've realised what I just did he slowly gets up and makes his way over to sit next to me my eyes instantly go back to the tv and continue watching the show. Putting his arm around my should he rests his hand on my shoulder where he slowly rubs it where as I am trying to get the lounge to open up and eat me which quite frankly isn't really fucking working so I decide to go back to my room but he wants to have some fun he gets up as well and follows close beside me just as we are about to part ways he puts his arm around my waist and spins me into his chest his hand goes fine my lower back where his large hand grabs a handful of my right ass cheek I gasp and grab onto his suit jacket leaning down to my ear he bites my ear lobe ever so slowly and whispers " this isn't over Princesa" the hairs on my neck stand to attention as I let out a shaky breathe letting go of my ass he walk into the kitchen while I slowly make my way to my room.

Enjoy my peeps.

Like & Comment.