28: Questions.

Not edited.

Joesphs POV:

Joesphs POV:

"What do you mean you can't find him!!?" My voice books through the other side of the phone making the one of my men whimper out "I'm sorry boss he must've skipped town" Aron's voice travels through to my end letting me know the little wimp has passed the phone over "well find him!" I slam the phone down tugging at the roots of my hair "follame" I groan out.

Ring Ring

"What!" I growled out

"We have Vince's underboss" a little grin creeps onto my lips as I let out a dark chuckle
"Good, bring him tie him down in the basement" I instantly hear a yes boss before the phone like goes dead.  Before leaving my office I put suit jacket back on and button the middle button. I grab my phone before making my way into the kitchen spotting Sophia cleaning the coffee maker I smile before going up to her and putting my arms around her waist and showering her neck in kisses. she giggles as I continue to pepper her neck with kisses "stop Joe I'm trying to work" she giggles out her breathing shallows out as I suck on her skin right under her ear her sensitive spot I'm interrupted by my phone ringing I grab it out of my pocket putting the phone to my ear "what!?" I spit out "Boss we have Anderson in the basement" I grin. Hanging up the phone I quickly peck Sophia's lips "gotta go sweet cheeks" I watch as a light blush coats her cheeks I chuckle before putting my serious face on and making my way to the basement.

                     ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Sophia's POV:

                     ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sophia's POV:

I watch as Joesphs clad shirt back walk into his office with his suit jacket before sending a wink my way I blush before getting back to cleaning the kitchen.

"Hey girl" I jump as I hear Maddy voice flow through the kitchen "geez you scared me" she just chuckles before opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water and a cup of water melon "so what's up with you and my brother" both her eyebrows raise in suspicion as I turn around and shrug my shoulders "oh come on, you can tell me" she sends me a small smile before putting her cup into the sink.  "I don't really know what is happening to be honest" I say as I look over at her "oh ok," she nods her head before getting up "Well I wish you luck with my brother" I send her a smile before thanking her I clean my hands before making my way to my room where I decide to take a shower. getting out of the shower I pat dry my body once my robe is on I start to blow dry my hair before straightening it with the straighter that I found under the sink of the bathroom, I turn the straighter off before putting it back on the sink. I walk out of the bathroom and straight into the closet picking out some black ripped jeans and a maroon top I add some socks and white converse before grabbing a hair tie and putting my hair into a high ponytail.

I make my way downstairs and straight into the kitchen, opening the fridge my eyes scan all the food looking for something sweet, I spot a rocky road bar I quickly grab it as well as a water bottle before perching my butt on a stool next to Maddy who's glued to her phone "hello" I whisper out watching her jump a little "how long have you been there for?" She questions looking at me suspiciously before turning back to her phone "just got here" I smile at her sweetly before diving straight into my chocolate bar.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Joesphs POV:

I make my way down the steps of the basement I put my thumb over the censor it makes a beeping noise letting me know I'm in, I open the metal door listening to it as it creaks the bloodied mans head shots up as he hears the door creaking I watch as his eyes widen he starts to panic as I take slow steps towards him, I look over at the wall that is covered in torture tools as well as a couple guns and grenades. I grab a hammer and a couple nails before walking over the to table with wheels that I happened to steal from a dentist, I put my tools on the desk before grabbing a chair and seating it right in front of him. I unbutton my suit before sitting down "now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" my voice comes out hard as the little douche in front of me smirks and shakes his head "guess it's the hard way, just know I gave you options Si" I kick the chair out of the way before grabbing his head pulling it harshly back so his eyes are level with me "know I want you to tell me why Vince wants what is mine?" He lets out a teenagers laugh before answering "I'm not telling you shit polla" he yanks his head back before spitting on my crisp black shoes "wrong move buddy" I bring my fist up and connect it straight to his nose listening to the satisfying noise of bones cracking, he lets out a scream "want to tell me know?" I question while leaning down coming race to face with him "no, I can't he will kill me if I tell you" letting out a breath I grab my gun from my waist and aim it at his shin he smirks up at me before opening his big mouth "he just wanted to have a go at having that fine piece of ass you have putain" I let out a dark chuckle before pulling the trigger he lets out the most girliest scream you'll ever hear "va te faire foutre, tu attends juste que mon patron me trouve" he lets out (just wait my boss will find me) as I watch a couple tears fall out of his eyes "what a little perra mirarte llorando" I chuckle as I watch him struggle against the rope (bitch, look at you cry). I shot him in the other knee just for fun I put the gun back into my pants before walking out, I close and lock the room door before making my way upstairs to get a new white shirt since well you know I'm bloody.

"Oh my god are you okay Joseph?" I hear a little voice behind me I turn around I'm greeted by a beautiful looking Sophia "I'm fine baby girl, but the other person isn't" I chuckle I watch as her jaw drops I take that as my queue to leave, getting into my room I discard my white shirt onto the floor before going to take a warm shower.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I finally got my new phone 😊. And here is my new chapter for you guys hope you all enjoy. ❤️❤️