26: Next Day.

Not edited.

I awake to feeling something fluffy ticking my nose my eyes slowly open quickly closing my eyes again because of the sun beaming into my room, turning on my side I open my eyes again slowly adjusting to the light sun I watch as a little fluffy dog...

I awake to feeling something fluffy ticking my nose my eyes slowly open quickly closing my eyes again because of the sun beaming into my room, turning on my side I open my eyes again slowly adjusting to the light sun I watch as a little fluffy dog comes up to my face and starts licking it I grab the collar and look it reads 'Peaches' gasping I sit up and look over at her "oh baby it's really you" I coo out she starts wagging her little butt and jumps onto my lap I pick her up and give her some kisses. 

I watch as the door knob turns on my door before it opens Maddy face comes into view as she smiles over at me "I see you got your little baby back" she jumps onto the bed beside me and starts petting Peaches "yes I did, who brought her?" I smile over at her as Peaches waddles over to me and lays on my lap "Joesphs brought her down but don't say anything apparently he doesn't want you to know for some reason" she shrugs her shoulders while I send her a frown "weird" I say to her before cuddling up to Peaches.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I decide to get up to make a Sunday lunch for everyone even though it's my day off, stripping of my clothes I jump into the shower and let the warm water cascade down my aching bones.

I put my robe on and make my way to my closet and grab a nice black dress that is tight up the top and flowy at the bottom I grab my gold stilettos and do a natural make up look, I grab Peaches and walk down the stairs I spot Joesphs yelling into his phone pacing along the lounge room floor he tugs at his hair before his eyes level with me he sends me a little smile I do the same before putting Peaches down letting her sniff around I get into the kitchen and start making sandwiches and some salads as well as fruit on a little platter.

I put it on the table before adding a jug of water on the table beside a pot of coffee.

                 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I watch from my seat as people stuff their faces with the food I made.  Getting up out of my seat I wash my plate and cup up before deciding to take Peaches outside to go to the toilet I follow her as she waddles her way along the grass I take a seat on one of the benches and watch Peaches make her way around the yard. "How's your day going" he asks "it's fine you" I look over at Joesph and notice he isn't wearing his suit jacket just has his white shirt rolled up to his elbows showing his beautiful ink rolling up to his neck "you like what you see princess" he sends a smirk my way while a small blush coats my cheeks "happy to see your dog?" He questions I smile and nod my head looking over at Peaches who is currently popping "so why did you run away the other night?" I shrug my shoulders looking over at the grey clouds "I dunno I guess I was a little bit embarrassed" I look back over to him to see his eyes on my lips " I see" he adds before his lips connect with mine
A little moan escapes my mouth as his tongue invades my mouth I quickly disconnect my mouth from his before it gets heated "que me estas haciendo hermosa" he whispers before pecking my forehead (What are you doing to me beautiful) I sit back on the bench "you know I don't know what you are saying" I whisper out he chuckles "that's the whole idea hermosa" he says before getting up and leaving me on the bench with Peaches by my feet.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Small chapter but I hope you enjoy. I have decided to put Bad Boy Is My Neighbour on hold until this book is finished I do have more ideas for this book. But I'll see you guys next time. ❤️❤️

Vote & Comment.