39: Love.

Not edited. Sex is involved ;).

"Thank you so much for bringing me to Hawaii" I say while pecking his lips, he smiles at me before massaging my hips "glad you like it baby"

"Like it, I love it" I say grinning like an idiot he chuckles before sitting up "well where would you like to go today Mi amor" his fingers run up and down my thighs sending shivers through my body "I kind of just want to stay in, I'm crazy tired" he nods his head staring at my thighs, I move up his thighs until I'm straddling him. My hands travel to his neck running through his silky black hair "how is your hair so silky?" He looks up at me a grin coming onto his face as he laughs a blush coast my cheeks as he huskily laughs "I just use fancy shampoo baby" I frown for a minute before continuing massaging his scalp while his head lays between my breasts "mhmm, I could do this all day" he says humming I grin before kissing his forehead.

                  ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Can we go swimming in the pool" I question while looking over at him while he showers, the water cascading down his body in between his abs down to his happy trail "eyes up here baby, I'll meet you out there" I smile before going over to the shower door carefully opening it before leaning in kissing his lips, I bite my lip before closing the door and walking out to the room.

I rummage through the closet before I find my bright green bikini, taking my shirt pants panties and bra off I hook my bikini top up before sliding the bottoms on I pull my hair out letting it fall to my mid back I apply a thin layer of sunscreen before grabbing a book and a bottle of water.

I close the door behind me as I inhale the fresh air, I put my book on top of the little table near one of the beach chairs, i dip my feet into the water testing how cool it is before slowly submerging my entire body in the cool water. 

I do a couple laps before taking a seat in the shallow water enjoying the heat of the sun on my exposed skin.  I watch as Joseph comes out of the cabin dressed in black board shorts, my eyes travel from his face down to his happy trail where his pants seem to be really hanging low "like what you see baby girl?" He walks over to my side before slipping into the pool his arm loops around my neck spinning me around so I'm facing him I shyly nod my head as he lets out a chuckle "you know I love you right?" He says my eyes widen my mouth forms an 'O' shape as he says those three words "oh I love you too baby" a little tear falls out of my eye as I climb onto his lap pulling him into a passionate kiss his hands travel to my bikini tie as he unties them the bikini falls on his lap as I pull his board shorts off and my bottoms of "we need a condom" he says in a husky voice I shake my head before adding "I'm on birth control" he grins at me taking his cock out and slowly thrusting it into me "fuuck Joe" I moan as he speeds up his thumbs goes down to my nub rubbing it profusely "oh yesss that's the spot" his lips come around my nipple as he sucks on the flesh. His thrust fasten as we both reach our peak.

                      ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I'm so happy you kidnapped me" he laughs before picking me up and putting me in his lap on the couch I turn my body around so I can watch the tv I lay my head on his chest as he puts his chin on my head.

"What would you like for lunch?" I ask while playing with the gold and black rings on his hand "sandwich's are fine" I nod my head before getting up not before my ass gets slapped "hey!" I run my palm over my butt before walking into the kitchen making us both a chicken, cheese and lettuce sandwich I grab two cokes out of the fridge before walking back to the lounge room.

I hand him his plate before sitting down and eating my own sandwich.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Taking my clothes off I open the shower door getting under the warm water. I feel his arms wrap around my waist before kissing my neck "hello" turning around I hug him before washing my body the letting Joseph get under the water washing his lean body.

We both get under the covers and tune the large plasma TV on switching on the movie Meg. Turning to my side I watch Joseph before he turns his head " I love you so much" I whisper he smiles "I love you so much too" I let out a little chuckle before kissing his lips.

Cuddling into his side I let my eyes slowly close.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
You guys this is the last chapter which is sad :( but I'll be planning a new book soon. There is a two part epilogue they won't be long but they won't be short. Thank you to everyone who has been here from the start and to the end I love you. And thank you to everyone who has read my book I appreciate it so much ❤️❤️.

Vote & Comment.

❤️❤️ LOVE YOU ALL.