Chapter 1 The Shield first Job

Nobody POV
So today is The Shield first day of work. They had to wake up every morning around 5 or 6 in the morning. They didn't know who they will work but they did know that it was for protection or security

Dean Ambrose: Do you guys know who will we work for because I know that we will work as bodyguards. Do you think it's serious or for money.

Seth Rollins: I actually don't know who we are going to work for and I don't know for what but I'm guessing there are girls that we need to protect.

Roman Reigns: I hope not I'm dating Sasha Banks and if she knows that I'm working to protect girls then she will get jealous and never speak to me again and I don't want to lose her.

Seth Rollins: I hope so. So I can finally get a girl.

Chris Jericho: Okay boys it time for work. Now here are the rules. Wake up every morning around 5 or 6 in the morning. Never talk back to anyone you are working because then you will get fired. NEVER START FEELING FOR THEM BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL GET FIRED. Be a gentleman, so you don't have to get in trouble. Do you guys understand.*The Shield said Yes Sir* Alright now get going. You guys don't want to get fired on your first job. The Shield went to there car.

Roman Reigns: Hah. So I'm guessing there are girls. What a surprise. Now Sasha will get jealous.

Dean Ambrose: Relax Roman. Damn. Your not hooking or kissing the girl. Your just working for her. And if she get jealous or something then don't be with her. Girls need to know that you are working for them for money or something.

Roman Reigns: Yea your right man. I think I overreacted. It just that I love her so much and I don't want to lose her because I love her so much.

Seth Rollins: Your not going to lose her. Just talk to her and she will understand you. So if she is jealous or something then don't be with her. You will find someone better that will care about you and love you.

Roman Reigns: You guys are right. Thanks guys. That why I'm lucky to have brothers like you. Okay so are we here or not.

Dean Ambrose: We are here alright. The House is big and beautiful decoration they have outside.

Seth Rollins: Okay boys let roll out.

To be continued....