Chapter 8

*Pretend I was Paige in this picture*

*It starts now that the girls graduated from high school and finish junior, so now they are going on a vacation in Cabo with there friend and The Shield are coming with them. This will get interesting maybe the Shield and the girls might be together. I said maybe😉*

Sabrina POV
I don't know but I'm starting to develop feeling for Seth. He always there for me and talks to me about my problem. Usually he would stare at me and smile at me a lot but I can't resist the smile. Love his smiles. Now that me and Finn aren't together. Seth been there for me with my problem. I think he does like me to. I don't know maybe I'm overreacting. So today me and the girls and my friends are going to Cabo, San Lucas for the summer. I'm so excited.

Becky: Okay so who are we inviting.

Charlotte: So we are inviting our friends. They are Leila, Bailey, our cousin Amy, Lana, Naomi and Natalie.

Sabrina: That great then. So I need to go and get ready.

Becky: Yea Same.

Dean: Hey Ms. Lynch.

Becky: Hey Dean but you don't have to call me Ms. Lynch just call me Becky.

Dean: Okay Becky. But I heard that you girls will go on vacation.

Becky: Yea we are going to Cabo.

Dean: Oh okay. So I hope you are wearing a bathing suit because I get jealous if you wear two piece bikini.   *Whispers in her ear* *Dean Left*

Becky: *Blushing* *Oh Gosh. No Becky don't get distracted. Maybe he likes someone else or maybe he likes me* *smiles*

Sabrina: Oh no I forgot about the food. Nah. I don't think we need food beside we are going to the airplane and they have food.

*Knocks on Sabrina door*

Sabrina: Come in

Seth: Hey

Sabrina: Hey Seth what brings you here.

Seth: I heard you are going to Cabo.

Sabrina: Yea. We are going to have fun and beside you are going to protect us. So are you ready because the taxi is going to be here any minute.

Seth: Oh yea. I'm ready. Is just that.

Sabrina: Yea. *smiles*

Seth: I'm really excited to go to Cabo with you guys.

Sabrina: Oh. *Smiles disappear* Yea I'm really excited to. *Sabrina was expecting more. She thought that Seth was going to tell her that he likes her and if they could be boyfriend and girlfriend*

Seth: Well. I will see you downstairs.

Sabrina: Yea. Bye

Seth: Bye. *Leaves the room* Why did I have to be so stupid. I could have told her but no I was so nervous to even asked her on a date or to be my girlfriend. *Put his head on the wall*

Roman: Hey is everything okay. Why so down.

Seth: I wanted to ask Sabrina out but I was so nervous to ask her out on a date.

Roman: Oh I'm sorry dude. But maybe ask her out later when we are going to Cabo.

Seth: Yea true.

Charlotte: Hey guys what wrong with you.

Seth: Oh it's nothing Charlotte. I'm fine. *lies*

Charlotte: Don't lie to me Seth. I know you very well. What wrong is there something bothering you.

Seth: It just that, I wanted to tell Sabrina that I like her and if she wanted to go out with me but I was to nervous to ask her.

Sabrina: *overhearing there conversation*

Charlotte: Oh, I see. You were nervous to ask her or were you nervous that she would say no.

Seth: Well both.

Charlotte: Oh okay. How about you tell her later when we are in Cabo or text her instead if you feel nervous to tell her in person.

Sabrina: *Excited* I knew it. I knew he liked me but I could have said yes.

Seth: Yea. I will do that. Thanks Charlotte.

Charlotte: Your welcome Seth.

To be continued.....

Do you think Seth will tell Sabrina in person or in text?

Well now Sabrina overheard Seth and Charlotte conversation.

Hope you guys like the Chapter.

I know I didn't have some ideas to this chapter but I will try harder to think of better one.