Chapter 3

Trish Stratus: Okay girls are you ready for school.

Sabrina: I'm ready mom. Mom where are the others I thought they were done.

Trish Stratus: No sweetheart. They are not ready but I'm proud that you are ready, usually Charlotte and Becky are early. But I guess I was wrong.

Sabrina: Yea I have to wake up early now because if I don't then I will get detention and I don't like to get in trouble.

Becky: Alright I'm done can we go know. I don't want to go late to school.

Sabrina: Yea we are just waiting for Charlotte. You know she sometimes go late to school. How about we go without her doesn't she have a bodyguard to take care of her.

Becky: Yea true. And her boyfriend is going to pick her up so let go because I don't want to go late to school.

Sabrina: Yea true. Mom we are leaving without Charlotte. We have bodyguards to take us. Bye mom love you.

Becky: Yea mom bye love you. Tell Charlotte don't come late because then she will have detention.

Charlotte: I'm coming sheesh. You guys don't have to get mad. I'm here and my boyfriend is coming to pick me up so yea.

*Ding Dong*

Charlotte: I guess he here.

Aj Styles: Hey babe. How you doing.

Charlotte: I'm fine. Let go because my sisters just left without me because they don't want to get detention.

Aj Styles: Okay. Let go.

Charlotte: Bye mom.

Trish Stratus: Bye love you to take care.

*Lets go to Becky and Sabrina*

Becky: Okay so we have a volleyball game today and I'm really nervous.

Sabrina: Don't be nervous. I'm nervous to but you know. It okay to be afraid or nervous a least we are having fun. That the good thing and if we loose it doesn't matter. A least we tried right.

Becky: Yea your right. So how is Finn Balor doing. I haven't heard you talking about him.

Sabrina: He doing fine. He hasn't come to school because of his mother.

Becky: What happen to his mother. Is she okay.

Sabrina: She okay but she is feeling pain in her stomach. We have been to the doctor and the hospital but they didn't tell us the result.

Becky: I hope she is feeling better. Poor Finn. I bet he is feeling sad.

Sabrina: Yea. That why he been out of school.

Dean: So are we going to tell them that we are already here or not. Because they don't know that they are already here.

Seth: Nah. Let them realize, beside Sabrina look cute walking.

Dean: Dude chill. She could have heard you and beside she has a boyfriend but luckily Becky isn't seeing anyone. But we have to be careful. Remember what the boss said, we can't date one of them or we will get fired.

Seth: Yea true. Lets tell them. Hey Ms. Knight and ms. Lynch we are here already.

*Becky and Sabrina turn around*

Becky: Oh wow. We already here. I guess we didn't realize. Thank you for telling us guys.

Sabrina: Yea thank you.

Dean: Your welcome Ms. Lynch and Ms. Knight.

To be continued