Chapter 5

Sabrina: *Had notice something Strange. Finn told Sabrina that he will be here but he wasn't here*

Sabrina: Becky don't you feel anything like strange.

Becky: No why.

Sabrina: Because Finn told me that he will be here but he isn't and people had seen him. Do you think he is cheating on me.

Becky: No Sabrina. I don't think he will do that to you, maybe he had to do something important. Don't be worry about it.

Sabrina: Yea maybe.

Kurt Angle: Alright so today we have a new student.

John Cena: Is it a girl.

Nikki: JOHN!

John Cena: What all I said was if it was a girl. I love you Nikki and I will never cheat on you. I love you.

Nikki: Oh John. *Kisses John on the lips*

Dolph: Get a room. *Jealous*

Kurt Angle: You guys will see. Come in. *Door Open*

Leila: Hello my name is Leila and I'm a Junior. I'm shy, funny, smart and like to do people make up and hair.

Kurt Angle: It was nice meeting you Leila. You could sit next to Becky and Sabrina.

Leila: Thank you

Kurt Angle: Sabrina and Becky where is your sister Charlotte. She is going to be in detention again.

Charlotte: I'm here. Sorry I was late. There were traffic. *Lying*

Kurt Angle: Are you lying or where you with your boyfriend Aj Styles.

Charlotte: Um..

Roman: No, she was with me. There was traffic. So we had to try to take a short cut but there were more traffic.

Kurt Angle: Thank you Mr..

Roman: Mr. Reigns. I'm her bodyguard.

Kurt Angle: Okay. That why I was wondering why are Sabrina and Becky have mans always following them. Charlotte you may take a seat.

Charlotte: Thank you Mr. Angle. *Took a seat next to leila* Thank you Mr. Reigns.

Roman: *Nod his head*

Dean: *whisper to Roman* Dude why were you actually late. Tell me the truth.

Roman: *Whispers back* Because Charlotte was talking to Aj Styles for a lot and I wanted to tell her that she will be late to class but I didn't want to be rude and disrupt there conversation and because there was a boy that was kissing another girl in the lockers. He had these abs and had this accent.

Dean: *whispers back* What accent did he had was it Irish or Hispanic.

Roman: His accent was Irish. Charlotte was hitting him and beating him but I didn't let her get in trouble so I had to get her but her boyfriend was there, so he had to pull her away.

Dean: OH NO!

*It was Lunch Time*

*Sabrina, Becky and Charlotte were talking at lunch with The Shield*

Becky: Char tell us the truth why were you late for class.

Sabrina: Yea. Why were you late. You could have gotten a detention. But luckily Mr. Reigns save you.

Charlotte: Yea. Fine. But I was late because 2 reasons and I didn't want to tell you guys but I guess I should. One because I was talking to Aj Styles and number two because I'm sorry Sabrina but Finn has been cheating on you with Kelly. So that why I was late because I was beating him and kicking him where the sun shine. I'm sorry Sabrina but I had the guts to do it and to tell you.

Sabrina: *Crying* Oh so that why he haven't been at school because he was cheating on me. I knew it. I freaking knew it. I had this strange feeling of Finn cheating on me but I guess I was overreacting. Where is he. Where is Finn so I could give him the beating of his life. *Angry*

Becky: Sis. Relax this will not help you. You need to calm down.

*Finn walked in with Cathy Kelly*

Charlotte: Oh No.

Becky: Oh no.

Sabrina: *Turned around* There he is. *Sabrina went running toward Finn*

*Becky, Charlotte and The Shield went running to Sabrina*

Sabrina: You asshole. You are a fucking liar. You lied to me and said that your not going to school but your here with this Bitch. You are a disgrace to me. I hate you. I fucking hate you Finn. *Slap Finn in the face and started hitting and punching Cathy Kelly*

*Charlotte and Becky tried to help but Roman and Dean pull them out*

*Seth pull Sabrina out*

Sabrina: Let me go Seth. I need to kick her ass. *Try to get off Seth grip but couldn't because he was strong*

Seth: No Ms. Knight. You can't do this before you get in big trouble and you could get suspended.

*Finn and Cathy Kelly left*

Sabrina: Yea go run away. Hey Finn me and you are done. Go with that Bitch because you will regret being with her.

Seth: *DAMN Sabrina is really strong* *Hell I love this woman and can't wait for her to be mine pretty soon*