Chapter 13 Shopping

Sabrina: *woke up* It so beautiful today. I'm thinking of having a girls day at the mall. Well I'm going to tell them if they want to go. *got out of bed* *knocked on her sisters door*

Sabrina: Girls I been thinking if you guys want to go to the mall. All of us.

Becky: I like that idea Sabrina. It will be fun to go to the mall.

Charlotte: I have to agree with Becks. Let all go. We all are going with our couple.

Sabrina: Well I'm going to be lonely because I don't have a partner. *sad but doesn't show it*

Becky: Yes you do. You have Seth. *wink*

Sabrina: We are just friends.

Becky: Well that going to be a boomer. I thought you and Seth were official.

Sabrina: Well I don't know girls. I love him but I don't know what to do. I just don't want him to break my heart or cheat on me.

Charlotte: I know that he will never do it again. I see it in him that he change Sabrina and I could see in your expression that you love him.

Sabrina: I know it just that it hard to choose.

Becky: Okay. Let bet. I bet you that he will tell you that he love you and he will hold your hand when your walking to the mall.

Sabrina: Okay and I bet you that he will not hold my hand when we are walking around the store.

Becky: Deal. *shake her hand*

Sabrina: Deal. *shake her hand*

Charlotte: Well I'm going to buy some new clothes.

Sabrina: Let me guess for Romeo. *laugh*

Charlotte: No. I just need new clothes cause I been wearing the same clothes for years.

Becky: Okay Charlotte whatever you say. *laugh*

Sabrina: Okay let go. I need to go to Victoria Secrets and Garage to buy clothes. (If you don't know what Garage is it a place where teenager buys clothes and it for women and girls)

Becky: OOOOOO! Victoria Secret. I see you Sabrina. I see you. *wink*

Sabrina: Hahahahaha. Very funny Becky but no. I just need more bra and panties and new clothes.

Charlotte: Okay fine. We don't want to see a pinkish Sabrina on her cheeks. *laugh*

Sabrina: *blush*

*The girls went downstairs*

Trish Stratus: Hey girls. You girls seen secretive.  Give me the tea.

Sabrina: There is no tea mom. We were just going to the mall and buy new clothes.

Trish: Oh okay then. Your body guards will be waiting for you girls outside.

Sabrina: Oh okay mom. Wait are we going together in the car or separate?

Trish: You all are going separate because each bodyguard have there own car.

Becky: Oh okay then. *smirks*

Sabrina and Charlotte: Ooooo. *laugh*

*Car honk*

Trish: Well there your ride girls. Have fun.

Girls: Thank you mom. *left*

*The girls went to the car*