Chapter 1

Do you ever think what would happen if different dimensions had crossed over together? Would they befriend each other? Would they go to war? There are limitless possibilities about what could happen if it was true.

On a special planet known as Mobius, for many years, there have been so many battles between the hero and freedom fighter, Sonic the Hedgehog, and the evil genius Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotnic. They had battles between each other on their planet, on other planets through space and even a dimension of their complete opposites. But had they ever had a battle in a dimension or even universe where they didn't even exist?

Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest thing alive, was running along through the hills and obstacles of Green Hill Zone. He enjoyed the peace in the sky, the quiet in the hills, and the wind blowing off of his face from how fast he ran.

"Ah, there's nothing but nice fresh air to enjoy today," Sonic said to himself as he continued to run, "But I really wonder what Eggman is doing. He hasn't attacked Mobius in quite a long time. It's been like months or so. Maybe he's quit or something, I don't know."

Sonic ran through Green Hill's dark tunnel with some of its most beautiful waterfalls, over different obstacles and in loopdeeloops in hills, and even on the railings in the air to see some wonderful views.

As he kept going, he could then hear a constant vibration on his wrist. He looked at it to see he was getting a call from someone on his TSP watch. He slowed down and stopped himself as he answered the call, "Hello?"

The voice of Sonic's best friend, Tails the Fox, responded through the watch, "Hey, Sonic, it's me, Tails. Whataya up to?"

"Oh, just enjoying a nice long run along Green Hill Zone, that's all," Sonic answered, "Do you need help with something?"

"Is it cool if you could come over to my workshop?" Tails asked, "I've been working on something for the last few weeks. You gotta see it."

"Sure thing, buddy," Sonic answered, "I'll be right there in a flash."

Sonic ran through Green Hill until he found Tails' workshop just ahead. Once he reached it, he opened the door and saw his little buddy in his lab. He saw that there was something quite long and tall underneath a large black cloak next to Tails. He figured that was probably what Tails built.

Tails turned to see his buddy arrived, "Ah, there you are, Sonic. You're just in time."

Sonic walked over to Tails, "So, what is it you want to show me, buddy?"

Tails stood up as he grabbed the cloak as he smirked, "Right here."

Tails pulled the cloak off, and it revealed to Sonic what looked like some sort of large portal device. The bottom seemed to have a platform with the controls while almost the entire thing was a ring.

This really seemed to catch Sonic off guard by surprise, "Whoa! What the heck is this?"

Tails sat his arm on the side of his machine, "This, Sonic, is my Dimensions Teleporter. I've designed it specifically to travel to different dimensions."

Sonic scratched his head at this idea; he was getting a strong vibe that this wasn't a very good idea, "Um, bro, what in all of Mobius made you come up with this idea?"