Chapter 10

At CHS, Sonic, Twilight, and the girls were all standing in the gym. It was still in a terrible mess. No one had cleaned it up yet.

Rarity was disgusted by Snips and Snails' work, "I simply cannot believe they did all this!"

Pinkie seemed to have an idea, but her voice fell as she said, "If only I had some kind of… party cannon that could decorate everything super fast."

Twilight began, "I know it seems impossible, but…"

Sonic finished for her, "Maybe if all of us work together?"

(My Little Pony: Equestria Girls song: Time to Come Together plays)

Applejack let out a statement with a smile on her face, "Now that's the kind of can-do spirit I'm looking for both in a Fall Formal Princess, and a hero!"

Applejack then held her hand out in the middle of the group, "Let's do it, y'all!"

Rarity placed her hand on top of Applejack's, "Absolutely!"

Rainbow joined in, "Rock on!"

Pinkie also joined in, "Yes, indeedidly!"

Fluttershy joined in too, "Yay!"

The group looked at Sonic and Twilight expectantly. They were both a little hesitant, but placed their hands on the others', and they all raised their arms in the air.

Twilight: It's time for us to come together

It's the only way that things will get better

Sonic: It's time for us to take a stand

So come on and lend a helping hand

Twilight and Spike opened a supply closest and found a bunch of brooms and buckets inside. They tossed one to each of the others. Sonic did a backflip in the air as he caught his broom. Rainbow caught hers and twirled it around in the air. Applejack managed to catch hers right in front of her. Rarity's broom hit her stomach, but she managed to grab it before it fell. Pinkie caught hers as she hopped in the air with her smile as bright as ever. Fluttershy flinched and turned away before her broom reached her. It hit her back and fell on the floor, but Fluttershy just smiled.

All: Fix it up

Yeah, it's all right

We'll get it ready for tonight

Mix it up

Yeah, help a friend

We'll come together in the end