Chapter 11

Sunset was amazed at her new look and could feel new powers inside her. She began to create orbs of black and green energy. She then fired the energy at Snips and Snails. Both of them had transformed into demons as well. Their skin colors changed, they wore black suits, and their hair was pointy like a flame.

Snips was very excited, "This is gonna be so cool!"

Sonic, Gage, and the girls all started to back up. Applejack and Pinkie were scared as Sonic, Gage, and Rainbow all held up their fists to defend themselves. Twilight growled at Sunset, but then she saw that all of the other students were all starting to come out of the doors.

Sunset turned to the students and hissed at them. The students were in fear as they ran back inside and shut the doors. They couldn't believe what Sunset had become.

Sunset spoke to the students sinisterly as she lowered to the ground, "I've had to go through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should have been mine all along!"

The students were all terrified at how scary Sunset looked. Sunset looked at them and growled, but then smiled and said calmly, "But let's be bygones be bygones. I am your princess now."

Sunset held her hand up and formed energy both on it and the crown, "And you will be loyal… to me!"

Sunset then broke a large hole through the wall, and through the pieces aside. She entered the school, and the students all began to run away screaming in fear. But that didn't matter to Sunset. She placed her hands on her head closing her eyes, and then they opened glowing with hypnotizing green effects. Energy rings appeared on everyone's head, and they all stopped. They all turned around and began moaning as their eyes were all glowing green. They were under Sunset's control.

Snips and Snails got to Sunset. Sunset ordered them, "Round them and bring them to the portal."

Snips and Snails saluted, and they went to gather the students. Outside, Sonic, Gage, and the girls were all in panic. They didn't know what they were going to do. But then… Gage could hear something high in the sky. He looked up and saw… "Oh, no… it's Eggman!"

Sonic and the girls all looked up. They could see a large golden robot with a green cape approaching. Sonic seemed to recognize it, "That looks like… the Egg Emperor!"

Next to the Egg Carrier, Eggman was flying with it in his Eggmobile. He could see the danger happening at the school down below, "Hehehehehe, just in time."

Gage quickly turned to Sonic, "Quick, Sonic, pass me two of the Chaos Emeralds! I'll hold Eggman and his piece of junk off while you try to stop Sunset!"

Sonic nodded and he passed the yellow and blue Chaos Emeralds to him, "Good luck!"

Gage caught the Emeralds in his hands, and they began to bring their energy into him. He began to form gold aura around him, and he flew up to distract Eggman.

Eggman could see Gage coming up towards him, "Ah, we have a guest."

Gage flew up to Eggman and his Egg Emperor and hovered in front of them. Eggman chuckled, "Hello there, Gage. I see you're here to try and stop me. But just what makes you think you can stop with just two Chaos Emeralds?"

"You just wait and see what I can do, Egghead," Gage said.

"Oh, I shall," Eggman rubbed his hands together, "Egg Emperor, destroy him!"