Chapter 6

Sonic and Gage panted in relief for managing to just escape from Twilight and the others before they reached them.

Sonic wiped some sweat from his forehead, "Phew, that was a close one."

Gage stretched his arms out, "A bit too close."

Sonic and Gage were just about to move, but then they heard a voice nearby, "Hey, you're that guy named Sonic, right?"

Sonic and Gage looked over to see another teenage girl standing in the soccer field with a soccer ball in her hand. She had cyan-blue colored skin, her hair was in the six colors of a rainbow, and her eyes were magenta, violet pink. She was wearing a short-sleeve cerulean jacket, over a white shirt that had a logo of a cloud with a primary colored lightning bolt on the chest, skintight black bike shorts underneath a skirt that was striped in white and bright fuscia pink, a primary colored wristband on each of her wrists, and primary colored socks in bright cerulean blue converse style high top boots with white laces.

Sonic noticed that the girl looked like Rainbow Dash from the picture of the yearbook as he answered, "Uh, yeah, that's me. Hey, you look familiar. You're Rainbow Dash, right?"

Rainbow tossed her soccer ball in the air, and spun it in circles on her finger with a smirk as she answered, "The one and only. Why, you heard of me?"

Sonic scratched his head, "Uh, something like that."

All of a sudden, BANG! Applejack had just slammed the doors open, and Sonic and Gage were both launched forward onto the ground. Applejack ran over to Sonic as he tried to get up. She grabbed his right arm, and twisted it behind his back. This caused Sonic to yell in pain from it.

Applejack yelled at Sonic angrily, "All right, Sonic! I want answers, and I want 'em now!"

The pain was too much for Sonic to handle, "Applejack, you're breaking my arm! OW! STOP!"

"Unless you start talkin', I won't let go!" Applejack yelled.

Gage suddenly jumped right at Applejack, knocking her off of Sonic. He then began to do the same thing to Applejack, but it wans't hurting her as much as he thought. Applejack growled at Gage, "Get your filthy hands off me, ya jerk!"

"Don't expect just because you're a girl means I'll go easy on you!" Gage yelled back.

Sonic stood up on his feet and called out to Gage, "Gage! That's enough! Let her go!"

Gage just looked at Sonic for a moment, before he listened and calmed himself down. He stepped off of Applejack and backed up.

Sonic tried his best to explain, "Girls, listen, I know you're mad at me, and you're right to do so. But chasing me down and trying to force me to talk by breaking my arm won't help make anything better."

Applejack rotated her arm from the pain as she asked, "Then why were you running away? What are you hiding from us?"

Twilight stood between the two, "I think he did it all for a reason, didn't you, Sonic?"

Sonic sighed, "I can explain everything. As long as we don't have to fight about it."

Gage wasn't very sure about this, "Sonic, I really don't think we should do this."